I straighten my hair and get dressed.

I put a shit ton of makeup on my shoulder and cover it with my hair

I put a shit ton of makeup on my shoulder and cover it with my hair. Once I'm done I slowly head downstairs, as I am walking I'm greeted by Tira.

"Hey lovely, I haven't seen you in like 10,000 years. Where have you been?" She asks with a bit of enthusiasm.

"I've been doing my own thing, just sleeping working and stuff like that." I reply quietly while looking down to the ground.

"Well the boys have been acting different, they are always speaking in Italian and they have very serious faces and quiet." She says with a little bit of sadness in her voice. She puts her hand on my shoulder and groan in pain throwing her hand off me.

She looks at me in confusion, concern and fear.

"Oh I'm sorry Raquel! What happened? Are you ok? Are you injured? Well obviously you're injured if you are groaning at me to-." She rambled on.

"Listen Tira, I'm fine. I just fell down the stairs a few days ago and I scraped my shoulder." I reassure her. I give her a look, clearly telling her to drop it.

"They also leave the house very often. I also think something has happened to Seth."

Oh shit! I forgot about Seth, I didn't even go to see him in the hospital.

"Rumour is that he's going to b back by tomorrow." Tira taps my nose.

"You alright tho you look really sick?"

"I'm fine don't worry about me." I say abruptly as I walk past her.

I turn around to wave bye and continue to walk downstairs.

I start to feel a sharp pain in my stomach. I put my hand over my stomach and speed walk to the kitchen.

I rummage through the cupboards to find some painkillers. As I keep looking, my shoulder starts to sting from me lifting up my arm. It feels like I'm being stabbed over and over in the shoulder.

I yell in pain, as I collapse on the ground cradling my throbbing shoulder.

As I fall on the ground my stomach starts to ache even more. The pain is unbearable. I quickly dig through my pockets to find my phone.

As I twist my body to look in my other pocket my shoulder sends a flash of pain which I can't even describe. I scream louder in pain.

As I touch my shoulder in hopes to figure out what's wrong, I hear footsteps coming towards me. I would have stopped but I'm in to much pain to calm down.

I look up to see Shane running in the kitchen looking around, searching for something.

"SHANE!" I alert him of my presence.

His pupils widen as he looks at me. He runs up to me and crouches down to my height.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR SHOULDER!" He yells as he looks at my shoulder.

I look away from his gaze in shame. He runs out of the kitchen, searching for something.

I still continue to cry in pain. I try to hold it in but I just can't.

I feel weak and vulnerable.

Shane runs back into the kitchen.

"I've called our hospital, they are on their way." He holds my hand.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I scream at him as I snatched my hand out of his grip.

Shane's face changes, he frowns at my reaction.

"Just fuck off! You've already caused enough damage. Just go away Shane."

He still sits next to me refusing to leave me be.

"Stop being stubborn and let my help you Raquel!" He calmly replies.

"Your clearly injured. I will leave you alone once we get to the hospital." He says as he holds my hand for the second time.

I finally give in and let him stay with me.

Even though I really don't him with me.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

When we arrived to the hospital, Shane quickly ushers a doctor to take me.

The doctor rushed towards us.

"Hello Shane, is everything alright." The doctor asks while scanning through her clipboard.

"My sister has injured her shoulder." He points towards my injury.

"Ok. Hi what's your name."

She looks sketchy, but most doctors are. They act like they care but they don't.

"Raquel." I say in a cold voice.

"Well, I'm Dr Naveen. Nice to meet you. If you will follow me I can see your shoulder." Dr Naveen ushers me to follow her.

As I follow her, I turn around to see Shane waving at me. I give him the middle finger as I turn back around and continue to follow the doctor.

When we got in the room, Dr Naveen sat me down on the bed, she told me I have to remove my top.

Like hell no. Who do you think you are.

"Listen I don't know who you're telling to take their top off but it ain't me." I spat at her.

Her face was washed with fear.

"Sorry Raquel I didn't mean to offend you, I will leave as you get changed into the scrubs." He says with a scared smile.

"No, it's ok. I'm sorry I'm just not in the mood today." She nods at me response.

I pull down my top to reveal my shoulder. The doctor gasps in shock.

She clearly wasn't expecting this. She lightly brushed her hand over my shoulder and I wince in pain.

She whispers his apologies. This is going to be one long appointment.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

After that aggravating appointment. The doctor was finally finished.

She made me do other things like getting weighed. She wanted to have a body inspection but I wouldn't allow her to.

Once we had finished she went outside to talk to Shane. She told me to stay in the room but I do what I want to do.

I got up and followed her. She walks up to the reception phone and calls some.

"Don, hello it's Dr Naveen. I need you to come to the hospital. It's about Raquel. No, she's ok but I'm concerned. Ok I will see you in a bit." She says as she put down the phone.

I quickly walk back the room before she looks in my direction. I need to come up with a plan now. I can't let dad find out. At least not now.

If dad finds out then he will want answers which I can't give. He might make me do a full body scan which will reveal everything.

What the fuck am I going to do!

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Thanks for reading.
Please share and vote.