Jk just stunned that how Misoo know he feels towards Yn. Jk blinked his eyes not knowing how to answer her. Misoo eagerly waited for the answer that which she already know. She knows how jungkook acts around Yn differently, how he lovingly looks at Yn everytime.

Misoo " Just tell me that you already fall for her kook! "

Jk " Yah!! Don't tease me "

Misoo " Then tell me how you feel? "

Jk " Yeah I like her. She is cute and naughty at the same time . She cares for me and I like that. She -"

Misoo " Yah I know that too just tell me you love her or not? "

Jk " Yeah I think "

Misoo " so you love her!! Woow super kook she's perfect for you! You two will be a lovely couple!! Finally my forever single kook is now in love!! "

Jk " Ok ok now let's go !! Aera must be waiting for you! " He said with flustered face.

Present.....

Hana and Jimin tried to calm down Yn. But she kept on blaming her for the misunderstanding. On the other hand Jungkook is slightly pissed of by how Jimin is being close to yn . He shrugged it of that he knows they are just friends. He just played with Yejin and chitchated with his hyungs.

After a while....

Yn , Hana and jimin went to sit there with others. There is no more guests other than them and Jin's family. They all seated in the couch.

Tae " Finally you three got over from your time to spend with us! " He said jokingly.

Jimin " Tae you know that we are meeting after a long time. So we need to what's going in our lifes so!! "

Tae " Yeah I'm just kidding "

Jungkook keeping on eye on Yn how she reacts for everything .

Sera " Yn are you ok? You seems off "

Yn " No it's not like that I'm good. Yeah! "

Yeajin " Yeah she's always look pretty good mom " He said that made everyone to laugh.

Aera " Yeah I'm agreeing with oppa! "

Yn just luaghed forgetting everything by the innocence of the kids . Jungkook saw that Yn smiled like this after two days . It made him smile too.

Jin " Jimin did you get any girlfriend? How long are you going to be single? "

Jimin " Hyung !! "

Namjoon " He's right jimin . tell us did you seeing any girl? Or you want us to search a girl for you ? "

Jimin " No!! I... I.. Met someone. I like her... But I don't know about how she feels for me! "

Jk " How can a girl reject you hyung? You're hot ,"
Jimin " Yeah " Said shyly.

Jk "cute "
Jimin "yeah " Still shyly answered.

Jk " And short too " He said while controlling his laugh.

Jimin " Yeah! What??! Yah jungkook!!" hearing that everyone laugh at him. Yn laughed along with everyone. Hana finally happy to see that Yn's laugh.

Aera " But jimine is so cute "

Misoo " Aera don't call elders by their names! "

Jimin" It's ok Misoo I like that .
Aera you can call me by whatever you want ok? Don't mind mommy! "

Aera " Ok jimine "

Misoo happily looked at how jimin and aera became so close in a day.
Everything became normal again. There is no sadness. That place filled with full of laughter. But Hana look like she's expecting something. She kept on looking at her phone.

Ping..

Finally there is a ping sound came from Hana 's phone. She looked at that and silently excused herself. Yn looked at her confusedly but she shrugged it by thinking she went to restroom.

But there Hana came in with two mens. Everyone became silent after seeing Hana with two mens who's wearing masks one in black leather jacket with covering his head with cap and other one in blue jeans jacket .

Yn recognized them immediately. The world around her stopped functioning. Her mind went blank by seeing them. Every one became confused what are the two mens doing here. Jungkook saw how yn face went pale by seeing them. So he went near her and held her hand to assure that he's besides her. But Yn didn't dare to take her eyes form the two mens.
One of the two men steps forward who is wearing black. He take another step forward while looking directly at Yn . He utter a single word that made Yn cry hard ...

My Byeol...

.

.

.
.
.
.

Hi lovelies ☺,

I hope y'all doing great and enjoying your day.

I guess y'all know who is that. What y'all thinking about yn. Who is she? Is she byeol? ...

If you like this part comment your thoughts freely. If you like this story follow me too ☺.
Thank you for reading this part.

See you in the next part...

Stay tuned ☺. .......