Part -12

Flashback.....

Hana POV.....

After a half month of not going anywhere I'm here to purchase  some dresses for me in this mall .  My brother didn't allowed me to go out alone. But after a lots begging he finally let me do whatever I want. So I happily entered some stores and purchased the dresses that I like. I left the shop. My stomach growled making me search for a restaurant.

There I met a familiar figure looking at something with a hurted expression. I looked close to see who is that. That's she  !! Byeol!! She's here??!. I went near her she looking at the couples with a little girl besides  me. She turned her back  to me and ready left this place. I called her.

Byeol!!

She stopped on her track but didn't turn around to see me. I guess she know that  I'm the one who called her. She move forward to escape from me. But I followed her quickly and catched her wrist to stops her . She stayed still on her spot. So I went to her front to see her face. When I'm in front of her she quickly hugged me and sobbed in my shoulder.

It breaks my heart that seeing her crying  so hard. We made our way out and I lead her the way to my car. We sat on the back seat. I asked the driver to leave us alone. So he gave us the space we want. I patted her arms try to calm down her.

Hana " Bae what happened? Why are you crying so hard? Does anything happened? "

Yn /Byeol  " Nothing it's that...I missed you !! "

Hana " Bae I know you more than yourself just tell me what happened? "

Yn  looked at me a second and told about everything how she first met jungkook in the park and how he turned as her boss magically. How she fell for him ,how he treated her , everything that happened in this far. She didn't want to lie anything about her feelings towards jungkook to me.

Hana" It's not your fault! They didn't tell you about their relationship so you grows some feeling towards him. It's ok you can forget him and try to move on ok? "

I don't know what to say or how to comfort her. I hugged her and rubbed her back.  I slowly heard her crying sounds faded. She broke the hug and made a fake smile on her face for me.
I smile bitterly knowing how her life changed.

Byeol " How are you Hana? Is everyone doing good? How's appa, amma and oppa doing? "

Hana "  They are good I guess but They missing you lot bae. Please come back home "

Byeol" Don't start now you know everything....then how can I come?.. I wants to but I can't "

Hana " It's ok don't talk about that right now. You left us and I came to see you like this? "

Byeol" It's fate that it's didn't wants to see me enjoying my life "

She said with a sad smile. We talked about so many things. After some time she went to her home alone.she didn't allowed me to drop her . After she left I called my oppa to tell everything about Byeol. He became happy and told Byeol's  oppa about her.

I told them she's going to attend the birthday party of jin oppa's son. I know him by tae cause he's his cousin brother. It's a benefit to let my oppa's to meet Byeol at the party. So we made a plan that after the party gets over they will comes there to meet Byeol.

Present

Present.....

Author POV....

Everyone became silent after the arrival of the two mens . The black jacket man made his move forward to the direction of Yn. Jungkook held Yn's hand tightly who's now freezed at her place. The black jacket man called her how he wants to call  her by that  for years now.

My Byeol!!

That's the last thing Yn cant control herself anymore.she runs to him whose arms are wide open for her.he hugged her tightly not wanting to let her go this time.everyone who presented in that place became confused .jungkook had a mixed emotion of shocked and confused.

They both take their mask off from their face. That's when  everyone recognized them. They are Min Yoongi and  Jung hoseok. Everyone became so confused now expect Hana, jimin and Jin's mother.

Jin's mom "  I told you know  I have seen her before.  Now I remember her I met her in a party when she is young. she came there with her mom, Mrs. Min Jiya.She's  Min Byeol. His sister. "

Her words shocked everyone and jungkook too. Cause Min Industries is  one of the biggest company in Seoul. Then why she  here working  as a PA .
There yoongi and Byeol cried  by  how they missed each other in this 7 years.
Hoseok and hana hugged each others  happily by looking at the two who happily reunited. Hoseok is Hana's brother.

There are so many thoughts and confusion going on Jungkook's mind. Hana saw how Jungkook looking at yoongi and Byeol. She sees that the  possessiveness and Protectiveness in jungkook's eyes toward Byeol when he hold Byeol's hand tightly. She now surely know that jungkook has feelings for Byeol.

Yoongi and Byeol ,they broke the hug and looks at everyone who were now wants to have  so many answers from them . Yoongi sighed softly and looks at everyone and said that

Yoongi " She's my sister  , Min Byeol "

Namjoon " Then why she's here working at Jungkook's company ? "

Yoongi " She left us 7 years ago because of a problem . Now I'm here to take her with me. " He said while looking at  Byeol.

After hearing  Yoongi's words jungkook became so sad. That he will never gets a chance to be with her after that.His tears are threatening to fall. Misoo noticed that but she can't do anything about that.

Sera went to Yejin's room with the kids not wanting   them to witness something problematic situation. Yoongi eagerly expecting a positive answer from Byeol to  come along with him. Jungkook secretly prayed that he don't wants to Yn aka Byeol to not leave him.

Byeol aka yn who looking at her feet this all-time turned her towards her brother. He's  now looking at Byeol with a questionable look not getting an answer form her. She tilts  her head to look disappointedly  back at Hana for  cause of creating a scene here.  Then she glanced at jungkook whose eyes are not wanting her to leave.

She then tuned towards  Yoongi who is looking every action of her. He also looked at jungkook confusedly then Byeol.

Byeol/Yn " Oppa I'm not coming anywhere  with you "

.
.
.

.
.
.
What do you think why Yn / Byeol didn't want to go with Yoongi???

.

Hi lovelies 😊,

I hope y'all enjoing your day. Be safe and healthy in this covid period.

Do y'all like this part. If you like this part for it. Don't be a silent reader. Comment down your thoughts by this part freely.
.
.
.
See you in the next part..... Bye 😊.

Stay tuned...........