Chapter 1: Cale is a girl?

Start from the beginning

'Why did my voice sounds feminine?'

'Is my throat hurt?'

Cale's brows furrowed as soon as he heard that his own voice sounded different than before.

He cleared his throat.

"Ahhh..."

'It's still the same!'

Cale's brows started to wrinkle even more. He stood up from his bed to get some water for his throat.

Unfortunately, right after he got up, his pant slipped out of his waist. He immediately grabbed it.

"What?!"

'Why did my pajama suddenly grow bigger?'

Even his sleeves were longer or perhaps his body that gotten smaller?

However, Cale pay no attention to it.

He started to look around to find some water to drink however what he found was only a mirror that showed a reflection of a red-haired young girl that he sure was not him.

"What-"

With a heart beating wildly, he ran towards the mirror while ignoring the pants that he left behind on the floor.

He touched his face, his lips and even pulled his long hair that reached his waist.

The girl in the mirror sure is his reflection.

But how?!

"Ron... Ron!"

He shouted. His voice sounded quavering as he was in fear. However he just panicking because instead of a good looking man, the mirror showed reflection of a young girl even though he was standing in front of it.

The door immediately slammed opened then showed Ron was in front of it.

"Young Master, what happ- Young Master?"

Ron's eyes widened right after he laid his eyes on a person who was calling him.

A red-haired girl that only wears her top oversized pajama that thanks god covered up her thighs.

Her long straight red hair that reached her waist was shining beautifully caused by the sunlight. The round but sharp brown eyes that were looking at him was sparkling.

Ron frowned. The person in front of him was unfamiliar yet familiar to him.

"Ron! What happened to me?"

•••••

"Ehem... It looks like all we can do now is wait. Even the mages said that they didn't find any trace of mana from it."

Count Deruth said as he looked at his son, no daughter who was eating her steak with a grumpy face.

"The priest also said that there no trace of curse from it."

He started to pity his son that suddenly turned into his daughter. It's must be difficult for her to suddenly turn into a girl because she needed arrange herself of her new body.