Soon enough we reach the school and went in together. Our friends was already chatting when we saw them at the hallway. And a loud scream and squeels was heard when they noticed us together.

"Unnieeee!!" Lalisa's loud voice was heard, as she kept jumping up and down while hugging me.

"Goodness are you planning to kill me" I glare at her when she loosen the hug, she just gave me a peace sign.

"Well well, Taehyung-ssi how's life?" Lisa then walk around Taehyung, while the latter just let out a friendly smile since he was not that close with my girl friends.

"You mean Jisoo?" Taehyung joke, making Lisa confused, here we go again.

"Unnie? I said how's your life?" Lisa clarify, the latter chuckled as he look at me, eyeing me from head to toe.

"Well she's fine" Taehyung answered when she turn back to Lisa, who look so puzzled now.

"Eeerrr I don't get your answer" Lisa chuckled. Taehyung then smiled too.

"Well you ask me how's my life, well she's fine" He glance at me as he look back at Lisa "Jisoo is my life, that's her and she's fine and alright" he casually said, pointing at me. shrugging his shoulder with a proud smile, as cheers and reacts from our friends was heard.

"I swear I'm gonna cut your tounge soon" I whispered-yelled to him when he snaked his hand around my waist, with a proud smile.

"How can I pleasure you using it then?" He teased, I look at him with a disgusted face and remove his arms around me. He chuckled.

"Hey I was just joki-" I cutted him, glaring.

"Shut up" I said as me and the girls walk to our perspective room's.

The class hours was begin and runs out so fast, smoothly like a butter.

The girls and I are now talking and smiling while looking down the field since where now  at the second floor.

"Let's go shopping later Unnies" Lisa and Chaeyoung suddenly said, as my eyes landed to someone down at the field, my smile vanished.

I heard the girls planning what to buy at the mall layer, while my eyes just fixed at them. My silence seems bother the girls as Jennie ask.

"Unnie are you okay?" The smiled on her face maybe because of excitement never leave. I hummed. Still looking at them. She was also about to look at the direction I was looking but I already beated her before she could.

"Let's go eat, I'm already hungry" I forced out a smile, and clung on her arms as we headed to the cafeteria. You're a dead meat now, Taehyung.

We ordered food as I tried my best to act normal and started to eat, even the scene what I saw a while ago keep bothering and pestering my mind. Geez. Speaking of the thick face man.

"Hi babe, you didn't wait me for lunch huh? It's okay I still eat with you" Taehyung came out of nowhere as he place his food tray on our table. While I was playing with my food, The audacity of this man calling me babe. Cringe.

"Eat up, I told you you should gain weight sometimes" he joke as he sitted beside me as he started to dig in his food. I sighed and push my plate away.

"I lost my appetite, I'll go to the library for a while" I said to the girls, worried yet they just nod they head. Knowing something was of. I didn't bother to look at Taehyung and walk out the cafe.

Knowing he chase me and following me behind, I continued to walk as I decide to stop at the hallway where there's no many students since it's lunch time.

"What?" I look at him with an annoyed face.

"You didn't eat" he said stopping on his track. I sighed.

"I lost my appetite" I reasoned, because of you fool. You make me upset that ruined my whole mood.

"Come with let's eat" he said, about to approach me but I just walk and stepped up the stairs beside the hallway. He's really pissing me off without him knowing.

"Babeeee?" He whined, looking up at me since he's still down while I'm close to the end of the stair.

"Babe your face" I scoff and about to walk again when he scoffed.

"Oh c'mon" he unbelievably says, rubbing the tip of his nose probably pissed off too at my behaviour.

I turned to him smiling "Why don't you just stop annoying and get that shitty face of yours get the hell out of me" I sarcastically said, totally pissed off, he seems amused by my sudden curse.

"Did I do something wrong? Oh c'mon Soo" he said, I rolled my eyes.

"Why don't you just fuck your girlfriend and stop following and annoying me" I sarcastically said, as the scene of him talking with a girl on the field picture back in my head, grrrr.

"Then go back here and let me fuck you then" he said, making me stunned. Wtf-

"I said your girlfriend,and  I'm not your girlfriend geez" I said and stepped when he spoke.

"Oh right you're not my girlfriend, because you're already my wife" he even laugh like he just realized. "Stop being jealous wife the girl at the field a while ago was just a lost transferee who needs help" he said as he licked his lips. Okay floor eat me now.

He chuckled once again, saying the words which just totally pissed me off and all the embarrassment I'd felt replaced with annoyance.

"So come down here wife, let me fuck you!"  He then laugh when he see my redden face, removing my shoe, ready to threw it to him as he playfully shield himself with his arms, laughing his ass off. I shouted.

"YOU—" as I threw my shoes on him and bullseye. I smirked as I chased him when he laughingly running for his life from me, while I'm already cutting his head on my mind. This guy-

*******************
Oops I did something 🤭

*******************Oops I did something 🤭

Thank you for voting, it's appreciated!