"Feeling better now?" He whispered when he pulled away from the kiss.

"Very much, Sir." I answered, still waiting for his lips but nothing came.

"Good 'cause I'm tired of being soft." He murmured and I want to laugh out loud.

"Nothing funny, pumpkin."

Geez.

I laughed, didn't I?

But he is a natural softie?

"I'm sorry." I said, acknowledging him is not in my intentions.

"Maybe, I'll let that slide." He breathed on my neck. "I'll remove your blindfold now, okay?"

"Thank you, Sir."

In a blink of an eye, Michael's handsome face is already flashing in front of me. There's a rose in between his teeth too. That explains the aroma that tickles my nose.

Where did he get that?

"Tame it. It's your rose now." He said and gave me the rose. "Make it the most unique flower in a pool of cutflowers. It's our rose." 

Our rose?

He stared at me and it melted my very existence. Michael leaned closer and gave me a sweet kiss. It is sweet at first but eventually, it became hungrier. My arms rested on his shoulder while still holding the rose.

Our rose.

"No touching." He breathed in between the kiss when I attempted to touch his chest.

I accepted my fate and just drowned myself from his tasty and delicious kisses. He held my arms, resting them at my back, while pulling my frame to his warm body.

His lips moved towards my neck, nibbling and kissing my skin. His warm mouth also invaded my perky mountains that made me tilt my head backwards. The fire is burning again especially the warm liquid in between my thighs.

"Sit on your legs." He commanded before letting out a sexy smirk. "Now, Miss Collins." And as an obedient sub, I dropped on my knees. "Great. Hands on your lap, please." I followed.

He grabbed the rose from me before he walked behind me. I don't know what he is doing since I didn't bother to follow his movements.

"Look at you..." I sensed his chuckles. "You're doing great, pumpkin." He smiled when he stood in front of me. 

By the way, he is wearing his army green boxers so I am not facing anything.

"Give me your wrists." He spoke and I looked up at him, giving him my wrists. He tied them with a black necktie. It is tight enough to give pleasure but not tight enough to inflict too much pain.

"I'm gonna fuck your mouth, pumpkin. And you're not allowed to touch my dick. Only your mouth should brush against it, okay? Not even your cheek."

"Yes, Sir." I murmured, getting excited to meet his throbbing member.

"If you failed to follow my orders, I'm gonna spank you. Maybe, hit you." A mischievious smirk showed on his face. "And you don't want that, do you?"

"I don't want to be hit, Sir." I pleaded.

With a smirk, he caressed my cheeks.

"That's too bad. My palm print looks beautiful on your cheek, pumpkin."

He is not serious about that, is he?

"I'm serious, pumpkin. I know that look." He smiled devilishly. My heart is beating faster.