"W-Wait!? Is there someone else that has the power as the Master!?" Edinburgh thought. Then she sees many Kansens going at each other. She observes the battle and recognizes some of the clothing.

"Hold on! Is that the Northern Parliament? Iris Libre!? Dragon Empery!? What are they doing here?" She asked herself. She looks to her left to see the other Kansen fleet.

"Hm? They must be the Sardegna Empire and Vichiya Dominion. But why are they here for?" She thought. "No matter. I hope I can recognize someone."

She continues to skate towards the fleet.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Hm? I'm sensing a Kansen." Richelieu said as she dodges many salvos. She looks up to see many planes diving down on her.

"This might be a long battle." Richelieu thought. She aims her AA guns at the planes and take them down. Meanwhile Isaac continues to battle against the Kansens of Sardegna Empire and Vichiya Dominion. 

"Take this!" Tartu said as she and the other Vichiya destroyers launched a barrage of torpedo's at Isaac.

"I really don't want to hurt them but..." Isaac thought. He flies up to dodge the torpedo's.

"HE CAN'T MOVE IN THE AIR! FIRE ON HIM!" Littorio ordered. All enemy Kansens started to fire on Isaac. Isaac quickly Shiver Strike out of the way. His speed was too fast for the Kansens to follow. He lands in the ocean and dashes towards Littorio.

"Oh? Once more? Come, then!" Littorio said as she readies her saber. Isaac took out Temptation's Hook. 

"What kind of weapon is that?" Littorio thought. The craft was different from the sword that she used to see. They clash. Shockwave was created after the 2 swords met.

"Damn, his strong but..." As both Isaac and Littorio is trying to overpower each other. Both looked at each other. "I'm more stronger!" As Littorio uses all of her body strength to push Isaac away from here. She quickly fires off her main guns at Isaac. Isaac quickly pop a barricade. The barricade blocked the salvos. 

"Damn, it's nice to have some awesome powers huh? What's your name, bell'uomo?" Littorio asked. Isaac shakes off some of the shrapnel's that was on his armor.

"Awesome powers, you say? Name's Isaac" Isaac answered.

"Isaac! What a fascinating name! Why not join the Glorious Sardegna Empire?" She asked. 

"LADY LITTORIO!?" Zara asked frantically. Littorio smiled.

"How about it? I promise you, you'll be treated in the outmost respect!" Littorio offered. Isaac then started to laugh making the girls confused.

"What? What's wrong?" Littorio asked. Isaac started to calm down.

"Did you really ask someone, who's power is beyond your comprehension to join you?" Isaac asked. Littorio nodded.