Good Bye

10-27-2036
1029 hours
4 days since launch
On the lunar surface

No POV:

"Is Hudson going to be okay?" Kaylie asked everyone who was waiting outside of medbay.
"I don't know, he lost a lot of blood." Sykkuno answered a little uncomfortable seeing as he knew he was standing next to the person who hurt him.

"Do we know who did it?" Poki was fidgeting with her fingers as she asked.
"No, but Toast might." Sykkuno replied.

Suddenly the medbay doors opened and Toast stood in the doorway.
"Okay, I'll keep it simple. Hudsons dead." He blurted out.
"What?" Kaylie shrieked.
"What do you mean 'what'? He's dead!" Toast scolded.

"So we need to go back now." Rae said as she walked up to the rest of the crew.
"What? Why?"
"Kaylie, did you not pay attention during any of our briefings?" Toat questioned sarcastically.

"Yeah they said the same thing over and over- I could probably say it word for word." Sykkuno added as they all looked to Kaylie.
"Yeah right, then what did they say?" She snapped back.

"If the crew is to reach 6 or less people, for any reason, you are to cancel all research and get back ASAP, or... something like that." Sykkuno said as he tried his best to recall everything that was said about restrictions during his debriefings.

"Oh... sorry then." Kaylie said as she turned away and began walking down the hall and too the sleeping quarters.
"Alright, we need to bring everything in and then we're leaving." Toast commanded as he pushed by Corpse and headed to navigation.

"Well, d'you guys wanna start bringing stuff in now?" Sykkuno asked.

10-27-2036
1530 hours
4 days since launch
On the lunar surface

No POV:

The crew had just finished bringing in all of the panels and monitors left outside the day earlier and Toast and Kaylie had just finished pre-launch checks.

"Corpse, we're gonna need you up here buddy." Toast called over comms.
"Got it." He replied as he set down a box full of rock samples.
"Hey, you three have fun in there." Rae joked as she waved Corpse goodbye.

"Ha, we'll try." Toast laughed as he switched channels to join Corpse and Kaylie, leaving Rae and Sykkuno alone.
"So... are you the imposter!?" Rae yelled but Sykkuno could tell she was smiling.

"What! No!" He stuttered, playing along. Rae laughed as they finished securing the last of the boxes in storage.
"We should hurry to the sleeping quarters." She said as they walked down the hall near electrical.

"Yeah, I think Poki is waiting for us there." Sykkuno responded as they passed by reactor.
"What was she doing?" Rae asked.
"Oh, she told me she was checking the o2 and electrical systems."
"Ahhh, and here I thought she was just hanging out all this time." She smiled.

"Well at least we'll get to rest after this." Sykkuno reassured as they entered the sleeping quarters and met up with Poki.
Sykkuno used his external comms to tell Poki what channel to join.

"So, how did packing up after just having unpacked go?" Poki asked playfully.
"Oh great." Rae said sarcastically,
"Toast just called Corpse up so I'm guessing we're leaving soon."
"Oh, well then we better strap in!" Poki laughed as the three of them unfolded the seats that rested in the walls.

"Okay, pre-launch procedures in, T minus 10 minutes, everyone strap in." Toast said quickly over comms as they all followed his orders.

"We're going home!"

Okay yes this was kinda short but I am writing more. Also I have run into a problem... I don't really know where to take this story but it have some ideas, so don't expect any big, important chapters for a little. :]

Anyways, have a good night/day and drink water!

Bisexual love 4 u: 💖💜💙 :]