Two Birds, One Stone(pt. 1)

|⚠️|TW: SMALL DEPICTIONS OF INJURIES AND GORE|⚠️|

10-25-2036
0904 hours
2 days after launch
~1,200,000 miles from earth
(~19,312,128 kilometers)

Sykkuno's POV:

Everyone was finally calming down from when Hailey's body was found and, most of us had made an effort to get to know the rest of the crew rather than hiding from each other.

No one else had died since which was worrying because we couldn't get more evidence as to who killed, but at least everyone was safe.

"Okay put this in here and put this over here-" I said quietly to myself as I strained to grab a switch further along the navigational control panels from me.
"Ah- got it!" I congratulated myself as I finished adjusting our course, for the moon.

It was only about a day before we were able to walk on the lunar surface, of course, we have to conduct some experiments while we were there but to me it seemed more fun than like work.

I lost myself starring at the extremely slowly growing gray moon. I caught myself as the lights shut off.
"Uh oh." I said quietly. "Last time the lights went off unscheduled, someone got killed..."

I very slowly and quietly made my way to electrical. "Please no one die- Please no one die- Please no one die-" I repeated  internally. "Corpse please don't die."

Corpse's POV:

I had to. I have to. My mind won't shut the fuck up- I'll lose myself. Someone has to die.

In admin I had closed all the doors then through the wire panels I had fucked with the lights and cut power to the door leading into electrical. "That should give me a while."

I watched to see if anyone was near by, you' know, being able to see in the dark is very helpful when your plotting a murder.

No one was close so I slithered in the vents. " '-it's only possible for someone the size of a 7 year old.' What about someone who can split themselves into hundreds of tendrils?- Never mind,"

"Just look for someone, kill, and get out of there... and hopefully not have to kill for a while afterwards."

No POV:

Corpse made his way through the vents and peered out, looking at the dark and closed off electrical room. He slid out and reformed into a humanoid form waiting for someone to enter.

Ludwig was outside of the room and was Re-wiring the panel to the door. Soon after someone walked up behind him and waited for him to open the door. Eventually he did and the doors hissed open, they walked in and went up the the lights panel.

Corpse walked around the partition in the middle of the room obscuring the vent he came out of.

TW: INJURES/GORE

His arm split apart into a bunch of long sharp tentacles and all of them shot through Lud, so swiftly and quick there was almost no sound except a strained breath leaving Ludwig as he collapsed to the ground.

One tendril with a tip that resembled a knife cut through Lud's arm as the other crew member realized what happened. As Lud's arm got cut of the other person got blood splattered on their boots and parts of their suit.

"Oh Jesus!"