Two Corpses

No POV:
Sykkuno rushed to where the sound echoed from with Corpse in tow.
"Hey! What happened?" Sykkuno yelled as they approached the reactor room.

"-a corpse!" They managed to hear someone finish before rounding the corner.
"What?" Corpse asked as they looked into the room.

There was 4 people there not including Corpse and Sykkuno. Two people stood next to the door, their name tags read 'Valkyrae' and, 'Toast'. There was another person further in the room called 'Poki' who was stood next to a body with gashes all along their stomach and sides.
'Hailey'

"No- not you, there's a dead person!" Valkyrae said to Corpse as Sykkuno stopped them at the door.
"What happened?" Sykkuno questioned looking from one person to the next.

"I don't know- I just walked in and saw Hailey bleeding out!" Poki quickly and out of breath.
"I just heard a scream and came to investigate." Toast answered.

"Who was near here?" Sykkuno questioned further.
"No one, I was waiting in security for Hailey to finish her tasks- I would have seen someone go in." Poki responded ever so slightly more calmed down.

"Hmmm, is it possible for someone to-"
"Hey what happened here?" Someone shouted from down the hall. Ludwig, Ashley, and Kaylie we're running towards them.

"Oh my god- holy shit! What the hell happened?" Kaylie screamed as she came to a halt just outside the reactor.
"That's what we're trying to figure out." Toast said,
"As I was saying, does anyone think it's possible for someone to fit through the vents?" He finished

"I looked at the schematics of the ship before I joined and from what I remember, it is possible but, it's only possible for someone the size of a 7 year old." Ashley said somehow calmed.

"Rae?" Toast said through a smile trying to lighten the mood.
"Oh you shut it- I'm taller than a 7 year old!" She snapped back making him laugh slightly.

"So we know nothing?" Kaylie asked desperately.
"No. No, we don't know."

3 hours later~

(Sorry but I'm going to start saying what time it is in the story and sorry if you don't understand how to translate militarily times. Also the year- all the content creators are their current age (2021) but you can make up the ages for everyone else)

10-23-2036
1436 hours
7 hours after launch
~175,000 miles from earth
(~281,635 kilometers)

Sykkuno's POV:

"So... do you have any hunches on who might've killed Hailey?" I asked looking up from my plate to Corpse. How could I eat after seeing a dead body?

"Nope. I've got no clue." He said. He also wasn't eating but that was because he refused to take his helmet off in front of everyone.
"I just hope we can get our mission done and get back home before anything else happens." I sighed, "I know that's not going to happen."

"Yeah, and I didn't know you didn't have to put your real name on your name tag."
Corpse mumbled. "Really? That's what got your attention?"

"Well I'm going to go finish my tasks, talk to you later?" I asked as I stood up from the table.
"Yeah, sure." He responded

Corpse's POV:

"You'll be the only one who gets home."