Ch 30: So That's Titania

It was now the third day of the Grand Magic Games, and you could feel the tension in the Sabertooth's balcony from a mile away as Chiyo sat against the wall farthest from the twin dragons, in terrible pain from her first ever hangover. Sting and Rogue took worried glances towards her but did nothing since a part of them were still upset about last night and another part were afraid that she'd kick their beautiful asses if they even breathed in her direction.

Rufus, Orga, and Minerva were also curious as to why the three were fighting and though no one showed it, they were worried how this might affect their game play. With Sting and Rogue too worried about Chiyo to concentrate on their matches if picked and Chiyo too hangover to compete in her final battle, it was an inconvenient situation.

Minerva tsks, rolling her eyes at the 'oh-so-amazing-Elementina', who in her opinion was just a pathetic half-breed creature that shouldn't even exist in the laws of nature, could be bested be a silly sickness. Rufus, on the other hand, takes it upon himself to leave their area to inform the game makers on the sudden change of plans.

"I wonder what's the matter with them?" Orga bluntly asked, not really phased by the heaviness of the room just finding it odd. "You guys breakup or something?" He hollered over to them receiving three piercing glares.

Taking her chance, Minerva strolls up to Chiyo's fragile figure with a smirk gracing her lips. "Aww is the little half-breed sad because her boy toys don't wanna play with her anymore?" She mocks, "Finally, bored of yo-"

"Listen, bitch, just because you're the master's daughter doesn't mean I won't fry your perky ass like I did your crappy father's." Minerva flinched feeling the flames on the tips of Chiyo's fingers scorching her neck as it was held in the ginger's grasp to pull the ravennette down to her level. "Remember you're place when it comes to the person who saved you that day." She hisses silently in Minerva's ear, healing the marks she caused so it would seem like nothing had happened in the first place. Chiyo pushes Minerva away from her to collapse to the ground groaning at the additional migraine she now had.

When Rufus walked back in, he was very confused by the doubled weight in the room and why everyone had blank, pale features.

Chiyo's POV

'Ugh, my head is killing me.' I groan, 'Why do people even put themselves through this suffering.' I thought remembering that few times Laxus came back drunk because he had too much 'silly juice' he called it when I was younger and scolded me for trying it.

"Chi-chan." A pair of soft paws tapped my face for attention.

"Yes, San?" I turned my head to look at her only to have a hot bottled drink pressed against my forehead.

"No one likes seeing you sick." She pouts, struggling to continue reaching up. My heart melts at the site, making me gather her in my arms.

"Oh San my sweet little furry angel." I coo rubbing my cheek against hers, but then question, "Wait. Where did you get this?"

She looks from me then over to the boys who quickly turn their backs the other way, Sting and Lector pretending to whistle (even though they can't), while Rouge looks away with Frosch waving cutely at us. San turns back to me with a sad smile, "They were worried about you, Chi-chan. I know they were being mean but now you're being mean." That causes my heart to drop a little. "Sting and Rouge are family and family just want you to be safe even if it ends up hurting you. Words and actions are hard sometimes like when Lector says he hates holding hands but still holds them or when you hit Sting for being weird but still give him some of your desert or or when Rouge yells at Sting for being by your shower door but stays too for a second before dragging him away." She finishes innocently.