"Well thank you so much Ida" Armani smiled at the doctor who nodded before walking out the room.

"See what we tell you" Asia boosted smiling making Armani roll her eyes but grin.

"Can i go see him" Armani poked out her bottom lip at her mom who rolled her eyes.

"Girl if youn put that stanking ass lip back in you mouth cause you ain't getting up" she mushed Armani head making her lay all the way down on the bed.

"Really" Armani smacked her lips mugging her mama who slightly bucked at her before sitting back down in the chair.

"That's what you get" Nazir laughed shaking his head.

"Shut up. Where Sierra" she asked him.

"Out there" he said dryly and she nodded.

"Tell her to come in" she said to him in a duh tone.

"You do it. Oh wait you can't move" he busted out laughing making her mug him and look at the TV.

"I wanna leave" she groaned, Armani can officially say she hated hospitals with a passion it's even worse when you the one forced to be there.

"Girl shut up" Tammy rolled her eyes making Armani mock her in silence.

Omniscient
Atlanta, Ga

"You finally woke" Marquise chuckled and Armani immediately sat up surprised.

"You woke too" she smiled and he looked at her like she was stupid.

"No im apart of yo imagination" he rolled his eyes and she chuckled.

"You ok" she asked him looking him up and down to ease her mind.

"I'm coo, you good" he asked her and she nodded before swinging her legs out the bed in order to stand up.

"Yeah, definitely not as bad as you" she pointed at him and he shrugged.

"You sure you good" he asked her once again looking at her.

"Promise" she smiled slightly.

"I wanna go home bro" he sighed sitting in the bed next to her and she nodded in agreement.

"Me too, this is not the move" she shook her head and he shook his head "where everybody at" she asked him laying back down and he laid next to her wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Yo mama out there i had everybody else leave" he shrugged and she nodded.

"Why didn't she leave" she asked him putting her head on his chest while cuddling him.

"Ain't want to" he shrugged and she sighed.

"I'm glad you ain't dead" she told him looking up at him and he smiled.

"I'm glad you ain't dead yet either" he shrugged and she gasped smacking his chest.

"Yet" she repeated and he smiled while kissing her forehead.

{Armani POV}

"Marquise you is not supposed to be up" i smacked my lips as he walked in the living room, hood niggas swear they invincible like boy if youn sit yo ass down. Now when he get a limp limp he go be looking stupid.

"Fuck allat I'm hungry" he shrugged going to the kitchen. I stood up following him and as soon as i walked in the kitchen somebody decided to knock at the door.

"Who is it" i yelled looking through the lil peephole thing and i tuned my lips up when i seen Toya. Marquise momma.

"Quise" i whispered walking back in the kitchen.

"What" he whispered back instantly grabbing his gun that was on top of the refrigerator.

"Yo mama here" i whispered again and he smacked his lips before setting the gun back on the fridge.

"Why didn't you just say dat shit" he mugged me limping to the door.

"I just did smartass" i huffed rolling my eyes as i leaned against the kitchen counter getting on my phone.

"What you want" i heard Marquise say making me walk out the kitchen to the living room.

"Damn i can't see my son after he just got out the hospital" she mugged him pushing her way into his house making him suck his teeth and close the front door.

"What you want Toya" he asked her dryly and she shrugged.

"You know when you got locked up the first time i told you to stay outta this lifestyle" she said walking to the couch and that's when she finally saw me. "I see y'all still together. Girl you betta leave while you got the chance, it's early in y'all's relationship" she pointed at me and i put on a fake smile.

"Hi Toya" i smiled and she smiled back before looking at Marquise.

"You round here being a damn follower to all dem damn boys you call 'homies' yo ass done got shot. Where was they at" she stood up getting in his face. "You gone learn yo lesson hanging around them damn boys Marquise. And yo ass gone end up dead onna damn streets somewhere, and I'll be damned if i bury another person in my family" she yelled at him shaking her head. "I lost my nephew and husband to this shooting shit Marquise and i ain't bout to loose yo stupid ass to dis shit. I don't like they way you live Marquise. I don't like them niggas you hang around wit and ion like that shooting shit you do" she walked out the front door slamming it.

Oh wow.