23

It had been few days since their incident and also few days until Dabin's departure.

They stopped contacting each other after that night. But little did they know, they both were waiting for a single text from one and another.

A knock could be heard from outside Dabin's room, bringing the girl back to her sense.

"Come in." She weakly answered.

Younghoon walked towards the girl, taking a seat next to her. He then sighed upon seeing her condition.

"Hey, it's been 5 days already. You only eat a little. You can't be like this." Younghoon spoke, softly patting the girl's hair.

She remained silent, blankly staring into space. Her mind was a mess, as well as herself.

"Hyunjae told me that Sunwoo's not being himself this past few days. You guys should talk it out."

"He wouldn't want to talk to me." Dabin finally opened her mouth to speak.

"You're leaving soon, Dabin. You won't be seeing him for years. Are going to let him go just like that?"

"Remember, the worst feeling is regretting not having done something when you had a chance." He added.

The elder stood up, patting the girl's shoulder before making his way out of her room.

Dabin sighed. She looked at her phone on the study table.

[You] Hey, want to meet up?

********************

"What is it you want to talk about?" The boy placed his drink aside, focusing on the girl in front of him.

"You exactly know what we are going to talk about, Eric." Dabin deeply inhaled, closing her eyes. She scared that she might cry in front of the boy.

Eric sympathetically smiled. He couldn't bear seeing both of his close friends suffering like that.

"Is there any way I can help?" He hesitantly asked, but the girl just shook her head in return.

"I just..." She couldn't hold it no more. She burst into tears.

"...I don't know what to do." She spoke between her sobs.

Eric instantly got up from his seat, grabbing few tissues from the counter and placed it on the table in front of the girl.

He just kept silent, making way for the girl to speak her heart out. He knew that she just needed someone to listen to her rants for her to feel better.

"He must be hating me-"

"No Dabin. He don't." Eric cut the girl off, stopping her from speaking nonsense.

"He loves you, as much as you love him. Stop saying things like that." He added, reassuring the girl.

After a few moments, Dabin raised her head up, looking at the boy after calming herself down.

"Can I ask you a favor?"

********************

"Have you guys packed everything?"

"I think so." Younghoon replied while looking around the apartment, in case he forgot something.

"Let's get going then." Mr. Kim helped the youngers to carry their luggage downstairs.

"Take care Younghoon and Dabin. Wait for me, I'll be there next year!" Jeyou spoke as they were loading up the car boot with the luggage.

"Of course! You take care as well." Younghoon and Dabin took turn to hug the boy before getting inside the car.