07

"You're awake."

Dabin woke up to an unfamiliar room, unfamiliar scent, laying in an unfamiliar bed.

Ignoring the speaking voice, she looked out of the window. It's still dark tho. She thought.

"What time is it?" Her eyes roamed around the room, still not looking at the sitting figure, who she assumed, was looking at his phone screen.

"11pm." He got up and handed her a glass of water. "Mom said that you were having panic attacks earlier, are you feeling alright?"

The girl's hands trembled, eyes widened. "That's not true! I wasn't having-"

"Dabin, calm down! I won't tell anyone." Sunwoo took the glass away from the girl upon seeing her sudden outbursts.

Hold her hands, gently rub her back, shower her with encouraging words and give her a soothing embrace. She needs support whenever the feelings come.

The guy recalled back the advices given by her mother earlier. He hesitantly scooted closer to the quivered girl.

He placed her trembling hand into his large hand and placed his free hand on her back, softly patting them. "You'll be fine, don't worry." The boy whispered.

Tears of pain began to run down her cheeks. "Nobody has to know." Sunwoo wrapped his long arms around the petite figure, who was currently sobbing hard.

"Alright, trust me. I won't tell anyone." Sunwoo softly spoke to the girl, stroking her hair in order to calm her down.

The boy released the hug upon noticing his vibrating phone on the chair.

Unread Message [Group Chat]

[Younghoon] Is there anyone currently with Dabin? She isn't home yet and she left her phone.

"I'll send you home. Younghoon must be worried."

********************

"Why were you at the school?" Sunwoo asked, breaking the silence.

"None of your business. Were you following me?" Dabin kept her gaze to the footpath while talking.

"Tsk, obviously! I have no reason to go to school at night like this."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why were you following me?" She lifted her head, looking at the clueless boy.

"Oh! I was taking out the trash when I saw you walk alone towards to the school direction." The girl only nodded.

"You could've left me alone, you know?" She sighed.

"With that anxiety of yours?" Sunwoo mumbled, soft enough to reach the girl's ear, making the girl frowns. "What did you say?!"

He then inched closer to the girl, mockingly raised his eyebrows. "And what? You'll be stuck in that classroom until tomorrow morning? Or worse, until next Monday?" He covered up what he said earlier.

The girl rolled her eyes and walked past the boy.

"I believe it was someone's evil deeds." Sunwoo suddenly spoke.

"Huh?"

"Someone purposely locked you up in that classroom."