15

It was the day they had to leave the campsite. 11th Grade students were busy packing up their stuff and cleaning the place.

Dabin came out from her tent after making sure all her stuff had been packed. She brought her arms above her head and did a little morning stretching. At a distance, Sunwoo also just came out from his tent. Male students' tents were on the opposite side of the female's.

He noticed a familiar figure not too far from where he was. He just stood there, enjoying the sight of the girl who always made his heart skip a beat.

The girl stopped moving when they accidentally made an eye contact. She slowly brought her arms down, being embarrassed.

Sunwoo smiled at the girl and raised his hand up, giving her a tiny hand wave.

Dabin was now a blushing mess. She rubbed her nape and shyly smiled back at the boy. She recalled back their conversation during their first night at the campsite.

"Please, we can make it work. I can't help it. I want you all to myself."

Dabin's eyes darted to their intertwined hands, deeply in thoughts. Meanwhile Sunwoo still couldn't take his eyes off the girl, patiently waiting for her answer.

It took a couple of minutes for the girl to think before she started to speak up. "Uh-can we not tell the others, for now?"

Sunwoo raised his eyebrows. "Is that a yes then?"

"Maybe." Dabin swung her hanging legs, calming herself from the pressure she held.

"Look at you being shy. It's a sight to see." He playfully nudged the girl's arm.

Dabin slightly squeezed the boy's hand. "You better stop teasing me before I take my words back."

Sunwoo chuckled, messing up the girl's hair.

"Alright, let's not tell the others."

********************

Semester break had come to an end. The students had to attend classes per usual.

As for the couple, they spent most of their time hanging out with the group. Since they had to keep their relationship secret, they didn't spend much time with each other during the break.

Nothing had really changed either when the school opened. Sunwoo had been busy with his soccer training. Dabin started to go to his house for her check-up alone without his presence.

It took a week for her to assure him to not feel bad. His family treated her really well to an extend, she already felt familiar to be around them.

********************

Dabin and Jeyou went their separate ways, going to their respective classrooms. The girl was walking along the corridor but suddenly her wrist got pulled towards the exit staircase.

"What—"

"Stay for a while. Just for a few minutes." She felt arms wrapping around her waist, head resting on her shoulder, face burying in her neck.

Sensing the familiar voice and scent, her hand made way to his head, running her fingers through his hair.

Sunwoo slightly taken aback by her action. She usually didn't do that when they were together alone. It was always him being affectionate towards her. But he couldn't care less. Her presence was all he need at that moment.