Going up to the sky to listen, I'm afraid it's just a letter.

But since Qi Yun didn't say anything, Tiezi wouldn't ask more, and said: "Then master, what should we do, it's not a problem to just leave it alone."

Qi Yun shook his head without thinking, "In any case, you can't give him even a copper plate."

It was not that Qi Yun was reluctant to bear the money, nor was he not knowing the importance of it. In fact, he encountered a lot of food and card requirements, and when the caravan passed those levels, he didn't take any less money.

But this time is different.

The plaque was an imperial gift. Shao Zhizhou felt that Chu Chengyun would not ask because he didn't know the inside story. However, Qi Yun knew that since Chu Chengyun gave the things this time, how much he would have to ask.

Especially Chu Chengyun's temper and Qi Yun can be understood. Regardless of how deep the city is, he is still a young man in the final analysis, he is nothing more to others, but he always hopes to be rewarded to those around him.

Given this plaque, he was afraid that he would often ask Ye Pingrong if he wrote a letter, just to make Ye Pingrong read his gratitude and surprise, and then think of his surprised appearance in his head. I am afraid that this will make Chu Cheng. Yunxi couldn't help himself.

That person’s happiness is that simple.

Now that he hasn't moved, and Qi Yun deliberately stayed for two months without writing a letter to Ye Pingrong, Chu Chengyun would definitely guess that something was wrong.

If at this time, in order to get the plaque, I would give Shao Zhizhou gold and silver, the plaque would be taken back without falsehood, but my impression in Chu Chengyun's heart would just collapse.

The person who has always felt that Qi Yun is a detached person who is worried about the country and the people and does not ask for anything in return. If he is made to think that Qi Yun is someone who will spend money on bribes for the sake of the golden plaque, the consequences will be disastrous.

In any case, the image cannot collapse.

Thinking of this, Qi Yun said in a convenient way: "Well, don't think too much, just don't know."

Tie Zi had always trusted Qi Yun completely, so he nodded to answer without asking more questions.

Now Tiezi can also help Qi Yun to reconcile, and his planning skills are getting better and better, but the sound of his own abacus in this room will inevitably make Tiezi be a little careful, and then he is puzzled: "Second master, you don’t have to An abacus?"

Qi Yun didn't even look at him, and faintly replied, "No."

"I don't need an abacus, but how can I check the accounts?"

"You can figure it out with your head, you don't need an abacus."

Tiezi:...

Suddenly, I felt that my young master's brain was so good that I would be sorry for his wisdom if he didn't make a lot of money.

Ye Jiao didn’t know this, so she was less worried. Her life was very happy, especially after riding a carriage to the garden on the mountain, Ye Jiao was obviously more than when she was shrunk in the small yard. Much more comfortable.

Even though Ye Jiao likes people’s life, she also likes to eat and drink every day, but after all, she is a ginseng spirit who has lived in the mountains for thousands of years. She is used to seeing the grasslands and mountain forests with far-reaching views, always staying in the small courtyard. It is inevitable to get bored.