Chapter 5 ~ Punishment

A/N: Play "Tired" slowed + reverb by Beabadoobee on sound cloud

Y/N POV:

I woke up and looked around the unfamiliar room I was in. I noticed that I was wearing this hideous blue hospital gown and my knee was in a brace . Oh wait I remember why I'm here. 

"Good morning Y/N! I'm nurse Momiji, how are you feeling?" 

A nurse with long silky black hair and a beautiful smile walked in. 

"I feel alright I guess, do you know long I have to wear this?"

"You should have that brace on for 2-3 months and I don't want you to participate in any intense physical activity for the first month and a bit"

No volleyball practice? Are you fucking kidding me.

"Wait but this is a knee brace, doesn't that mean I can still play but I just have to wear this?"

"Yes and no Y/N, if your injury was even a little bit more severe I would have given you crutches but I feel that you can recover fast enough, the knee brace will do"

"Alright"

"Also, I'll need a parent or guardian over the age of 18 to come and sign some forms, is that okay?"

Definitely not calling mom. Auntie Suki will do. 

"Yeah sounds good, I'll call my aunt since my mom's busy at work" 

"Perfect, thanks for the cooperation Y/N. I know it's hard for athletes to have these kind of injuries, trust me I know"

----

"So my dear niece, care to explain why I'm picking you up from the hospital on a Tuesday morning?"

I looked out the car window and tried counting the thousands raindrops that hit the glass.

"Well let's just say my dear aunt, that I popped my knee during my match and I have to wear this brace for the next 50 years"