Chapter 3 ~ Hey pretty girl

A/N: Play "sunflower" slowed + reverb by Post Malone and Swae Lee on sound cloud 

Atsumu's POV:

It rained all Saturday so I'm glad that Sunday came around with sunny weather. I don't like rainy days, they make me feel unmotivated and gloomy. It didn't help that Samu was out fucking highschool girls all day. 

My phone started vibrating like crazy and I looked at who was calling me, Aran.

"Yooooo Tsumu! Me and Kita were chillin' at Green Hill park and guess who we saw!?"

"Who'd you se-"

"That Ushijima guy is here! Get here quick, he might leave soon!" 

A beeep ended our call. 

Ushiwaka huh. I'd like to ask him some things and maybe he could help out our team for nationals. I grabbed my wallet and phone and ran out of the house. I spotted the boys sitting on bench drinking some slurpee. "Aran! Kita!" Their heads turned towards me and they signalled me to come over. 

"Look Tsumu! The guy is just sitting on the swings on his phone, what is he even doing here?" 

"Looks like he's waiting for someone?"

"Maybe..."

"Anyways did y'all watch the video I sent yo-"

"WAKATOSHI!" 

My fucking eardrums almost exploded. Who the hell was screaming? I noticed a rather tall girl dressed in sweatpants and a sweatshirt run towards Ushijima at full speed. Her braids gave it away though, it was that number 2 on the girls team. What is she doing here and with him?

"Hey pretty girl" The olive brown haired boy hugged her tightly as she tucked her face in his chest. 

"Hey ushiwakawaka" she looked up at him and with grin on her face. 

"Don't call me that weirdo" 

"I brought my volleyball...wanna play?" 

"Sure"

They started passing and receiving the ball with each other for a while and I have to admit, the number 2 was really good. 

"Yo Tsumu isn't that the girl that kicked you in the balls?" 

"Shut your trap idiot, it really hurt" He really didn't have to bring that up.

"What is she doing here with Shiratorizawa's ace?" 

What was she doing with him? Are they dating? 

"How would I know? She's probably his slut-"

 WHAM! The hard volleyball flew right to my face. I reached to cover nose when I noticed some blood on my hand. 

"WHAT THE HELL!?"

The pretty girl approached me handing me a tissue, making sure I was alright. I don't know if it was the ball that hit me way too hard or because I wasn't thinking straight but damn. She's a cutie. 

"Oh my god, are you okay!? I am so so so sorry!!" That number 2 had this worried look in her eyes which made her even more adorable. I guess there was a lot of blood on my face.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I'll be just fine if y'a give me your number" I said with a smirk. Kita and Aran burst out laughing and I side eyed them. 

She gave me this disgusted look which turned into a glare. 

"Oh look who it is, what are you doing here. Stalking me?"

"You wish darlin'" 

"Do you know these guys Y/N?" Ushijima approached us.

My eyes went from him to her and she looked at me emotionless. Was it really that big of a deal of me asking her for her number? 

"No, I don't know them. Let's go Wakatoshi" Y/N grabbed his arm and they walked away. 

"What was all that about tsumu?"

"Don't ask me, I don't have a clue" 

"God damn, what a waste we didn't even get to talk to the guy"

I sighed.