𝖮𝖡𝖵𝖨𝖮𝖴𝖲.

Start from the beginning

It took some trial and error but eventually, Yukiyo built back her confidence and started overcoming her insecurities and loving her skin. She will admit the first time she wore a bikini she did cry, but with an overwhelming feeling of freedom and comfort she had never experienced. It was delightfully overwhelming like a weight finally lifted from her shoulders. She grew into her looks and height too, becoming an absolute stunner resting at 5'11". Then she began to study the art of fashion/modeling and music only enhancing her deep love for the industries.

In her modeling career, Yukiyo started with the name-brand retailers, posing for makeup campaigns, and small advertisements when she got her big break in the Versace Jeans Couture ad then being the first plus-sized Asian woman on their runway. Since then it's been sunshine and bubbles for the media's new it-girl. The fashion industry blew up over the confident woman. From Versace it went to Chanel, from Chanel went to Ralph Lauren, H&M, Moschino, Sports Illustrated. Yukiyo pushed many boundaries and comfort zones, she became iconic. From there she got into styling other guys, gals, and non-binary pals, and that boosted her career into what it is now. Styling celebrities like Megan Fox, Ariana Grande, Pharrell, Brad Pitt, and her favorite client Scarlett Johansson.

Yukiyo and Scarlett were quick friends. They instantly clicked when she was hired as her stylist and their acquaintanceship progressed into the best friendship over the years. The two women were extremely close and chaotic around each other, they radiated bubbly energy anyone would love to be around. They shared deep secrets, bucket list wishes, seen each other's boobs, the whole shebang. Yukiyo knew of Chris from his and Scarlett's work together but never seemed to have a moment to interact. She couldn't deny he was extremely handsome from the pictures she's seen and seems like a genuine person from what Scarlett told her.

Chris and Yukiyo were strangers until the press conference tour for Captain America: The Winter Soldier. She was recently informed she landed the job of Costume Designer for the movie and was completely ecstatic. She's a marvel stan so she did squeal after ending the phone call with the movie's director. With her new job along and still styling Scarlett, Yukiyo accompanied her to the interview she was having with Chris. While in conversation with Scarlett Chris entered the room absolutely starstruck by Yukiyo but played it cool and took his seat next to her. At that moment Yukiyo decided photos would never amount to seeing the beautiful man in person. His hooded blue eyes gazed over to hers giving her the look, and something in Yukiyo fluttered.

𝑰𝑵𝑪𝑳𝑼𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮 . . .

YUMI NU ——— YUKIYO AOKI
instagram,  twitter, & tiktok: yukiyoaoki_  ╱ private instagram: yo_yoki

YUMI NU ——— YUKIYO AOKI instagram,  twitter, & tiktok: yukiyoaoki_  ╱ private instagram: yo_yoki

CHRIS EVANS ——— HIMSELF
instagram & twitter: ChrisEvans

CHRIS EVANS ——— HIMSELF instagram & twitter: ChrisEvans