Ninety-one

Seeing as so many wants it, there will be a sequel to this.

-

Three months went by and suddenly there was only a few days until I started my position as a teacher at Hogwarts.

It was my dream job. I had always wanted to teach Defence Against the Dark Arts. It was my favorite class in school and I knew everything in the topic. Now I got to actually teach it.

A lot of things has happened in three months.

First of all, Fred got back together with his entire family. We were all there and I got to meet the wives of George's brothers as well as Ginny's husband. I also met all the children.

Molly straight up had to sit down the moment she laid eyes on Fred.

George had called everyone beforehand to prepare them, but Molly still almost fainted. Ginny had screamed and everyone else had just burst out crying.

It took a lot getting used to, suddenly having a family member back who was supposed to have died over a decade ago.

When they were told what Nadine had done, Ginny got extremely angry at me, once again assuming I was just like that, but once she found out I had been the one to get Fred home, she apologised for everything and even hugged me.

I hadn't talked more to Nadine or Henry. Henry had tried to contact me but I wasn't really ready for a relationship to him.

When I told Inez and Dove everything, Dove had started crying. She doesn't really know Nadine but she's a very emotional person.

Inez... well she got angry.

About a month after Fred came back, I found out I was pregnant.

Well, I found out I had miscarried, actually. I noticed the signs of a pregnancy and when I finally went to see a physician, I was told that there had been a fetus in my uterus but that I must've miscarried.

That's very normal early on in pregnancies. Most women never even notice that they're pregnant because they miscarry before they have symptoms, but I had symptoms that then went away.

I just hadn't expected it to be because the fetus had died.

I hadn't formed a bond to it because I wasn't sure it was there, so being told I had miscarried, wasn't that big of a loss for me.

George and I had a very mature conversation about it when I told him. We both agreed that either way, it wouldn't have been the best timing for us to have a child.

At that time, we had been together for almost six months, we didn't live together and with me about to start a position, it just wasn't the right timing.

We still don't live together. Well not yet. We're going out to look at a house today... just to get an idea of owning a house together.

We're looking for a house with at least five bedrooms, possibly six in case we ever do decide to have a child together, and we want each of our current ones to have their own rooms.

"You don't want to look for something in a wizarding neighbourhood?" I asked, watching George who was buttoning the buttons in his shirt while standing in front of the mirror in his room.

He smiled and let out a small chuckle, glancing at me through the mirror.

"I didn't suggest this because of the neighbourhood being a muggle one." He told me. "I don't care where we live. As long as we're together."

He looked at me from over his shoulder.

"You'd rather live in a muggle neighbourhood?"

I nodded.