Two

You know, I thought... why not publish chapter two, seeing as I already have it written?

-

I had children at a young age.

You see, I'm only twenty-six and I'm the mother of two wonderful little girls. Elsie is the oldest. Her real name is Elenora Andrea Willows-Baddock. Her dad picked her name and her middle name. He wasn't too fond of giving her both of our surnames, but I wanted my children to have my name as well.

I had Elsie in my last year of school. I was a Slytherin student, born in December so I started school when I was almost twelve. Malcolm got me pregnant in the summer after my sixth year. I was seventeen and Malcolm was three years older than me, making him twenty at the time.

I ended up pregnant, decided to keep the baby because I was oh so in love with Malcolm and I wanted to marry him when I finished school. I gave birth to Elsie at the end of April of my last year in school.

I was definitely a popular topic in school. The girl who was pregnant and gave birth in a fucking hallway. Malcolm took care of our daughter while I finished school. I only had a couple of months left.

I got a desk job at Gringotts when I graduated. It was easy money that could help me provide for our daughter. I didn't want to leave Malcolm with that responsibly on his own. He works as a manager for artists here in the wizarding world, with tons of clients and he's the main reason we could afford that big house.

Two years ago in October, we had Leah Nadine Willows-Baddock. Again, Malcolm chose her name but this time I chose her middle name.

My sister was named Nadine.

My older sister who died during the wizarding war. I miss her a lot and having my daughter inherit that name, meant a lot to me. I'm happy that Malcolm said yes when I asked him if we could give her that middle name.

While I was home with our girls, Malcom would work a lot and when he didn't work, he'd go out with his friends and drink at bars. He'd come home drunk and angry and take it out on me. He's gotten violent a few times.

I know he would never hurt our girls but as a mother, it was still always my instinct to protect them, and when he realised I was trying to protect them, he'd only get more upset with me for "thinking" he'd lay a hand on either one of them.

The last straw was when Elsie walked into the room when I was on the floor between the sofa and the sofa table, Malcolm hovering over me. I was protecting my face and as soon as I heard Elsie's "mummy?", my heart broke.

That same day, I packed me and the girls things and I left with them, stayed with my parents for a couple of weeks before I agreed to let Malcolm be a father to our girls. He hurt me but he never put a hand on them and he never will.

He loves them.

The sound of the front door snapped me from my thoughts. I turned my attention on the doorway to the kitchen before my best friend then appeared.

Inez Vixen.

She's the same age as I, born in November. She's was sorted into Gryffindor while I was a Slytherin, though we were best friends and would always be seen spending time together. She's my rock.

Inez is a muggle-born witch, born in Ely, England. She's the youngest of three and the only girl. Her brothers are muggles so she's the only magical person in her family.

"Hey girl!" Inez grinned and hugged me before she took a seat next to Leah who was in her high chair, eating her breakfast. "How did it go on Saturday? I saw you disappear with that guy. I'm happy you didn't get kidnapped. I mean... what was that? Haven't I told you to stop going home with strangers?"