Eighty-four

One plot twist coming up...

-

I got back from peeing, being dressed in George's clothes, seeing as I no longer had my own here, only the ones I'd been wearing today.

George was in bed, wearing his briefs and sitting against the headboard while looking through some papers.

"Is that for work?" I asked, and George glanced up at me, smiling.

"We've got a new order coming in next week and this need to be signed by then." He told me while I walked to the window to close the curtains, but as I did, I saw the shadow of a person walk down Diagon Alley, looking weirdly suspicious.

The person turned to look over their shoulder and that's when I saw their face.

My eyes widened and a sound that I didn't even recognise, left my mouth. I clamped a hand over my mouth, backing up into the room.

"Dia?" George asked. "Are you okay? What happened?"

"N-Nothing." I shook my head. "I need to—"

I turned to George, taking a deep breath, but I knew I couldn't hide how shaken up I was by seeing that person walk through Diagon alley.

"I need to go check something." I said. "It's just here in Diagon Alley. I'll uh— I'll be back in like ten to twenty minutes, maybe."

George frowned and put aside his papers before sitting up straight.

"It's almost one in the morning, Dia."

"I know." I gulped. "But I need to go see something. I promise I'll be back. I'll have my phone on me and— my wand too."

I hurried over to grab both my wand and my phone, stuffing both into my pockets before I left the room, George looking at me as if I was mad.

I pulled on my shoes and then I left out of the back door.

It was completely dark outside and it was raining a little. I walked up to the front of the shop where I had seen her walk, hurrying in the same direction.

I could feel my heart race inside of my rib cage.

I knew it couldn't possibly be my sister, but why the fuck was this person wearing her face.

It made no sense.

I hurried through the streets of Diagon Alley, looking everywhere for that woman, and eventually I saw two people stand together down in knownturn alley.

I made my way down there, my breathing hard from panic.

I stopped a few feet away from them, seeing the man's face light up from the light on the wall.

Henry.

I frowned.

His eyes met mine and he stopped talking, causing the woman to turn around, and that's when I felt my heart drop.

It was Nadine's face.

"Dahlia." She spoke. I felt my breath hitch in my throat.

That was her voice... just more mature.

"Nope." I laughed. "I'm not playing with the death."

I spun around and started walking back.

"Dahlia!" I heard her voice again, followed by Henry.

"Dahlia, hold on for a second!"

Nope.

I am seeing things.