One

So...

Might come as a surprise for some of you. Normally, I talk about a story for weeks before publishing it, but this just came to me and I am already in love with the plot and everything.

It's different from what I usually write but I really hope you're gonna like it.

Enjoy xx

-

My head was hurting.

I was nauseous.

But most of all, I was embarrassed. I had woken up in another person's room in someone else's home after a night out. I let a guy take me home and I had some wild sex with a fucking stranger I met at the club.

The light that was coming from the windows, made my eyes hurt. I turned my head away and closed my eyes, taking a deep breath.

I was naked underneath the duvet and my clothes was spread on the floor.

The guy wasn't next to me, but I could hear sounds from a room next to this – that was probably him.

I had no idea who he was. What his name was or anything like that. All I knew was that he was hot as fuck. Definitely the hottest guy I've hooked up with for a really long time.

After staying in the bed for another moment, I sat up and slid my legs over the edge of the bed. I winced when my bare feet hit the ice-cold floor, but after getting used to it, I stood up. I was completely naked, not even wearing underwear.

I hurried to find my underwear on the floor, putting them on and closing my bra before I put on the skirt and the crop top. There was a mirror on the wall that I used to look at myself, making sure I didn't completely look like shit, but my makeup was smeared, my hair was a mess and I looked tired.

Then there was the hickeys. All down my bare neck and as I lifted up my crop top, I noticed them all over my boobs as well. They were also trailing down my thighs, making me sigh.

Great.

It looks like I've been attacked by a couple of lips.

When I heard the door to the room open, I jumped, turning to look at the tall figure that revealed himself.

When he saw me, a small smile spread on his lips and he leaned against the doorframe, his arm resting above his head, his other hand placed on his hip.

"Good morning... how'd you sleep?"

Oh shit he's hotter than I remember.

His ginger hair was sat perfectly. He was tall, broad shoulders, brown eyes. He was wearing some black jogging pants and a light grey hoodie.

"It was interesting, for sure." I nodded. "Uh... where am I?"

"London." he told me. "Diagon Alley."

I nodded slowly.

"Breakfast?" he asked, turning around to lead the way out of the room and I slowly followed him.

"Uh... yes please." I said and looked around. His flat was cosy, old and cosy. I looked at him again as he gestured for me to take a seat at the kitchen table. "I have to be honest... I don't remember your name."

He looked at me with a grin.

"No? You sure as hell screamed it last night."

Oh...

"Well would you look at that." I breathed. "Cocky."

He chuckled.

"My name's George. George Weasley."