20. Partners In Crime

Taehyung, Jin, Yoongi and you returned to the cafeteria. You could see in their eyes how much confused they were. At this point, Jin and Yoongi were suspecting everyone, but you and Taehyung shared a glance that meant you knew everything. And you knew what to do.

"How the... "  Jin muttered and he held his head in his hands, unable to believe what was happening.

Unable to believe the wrong they had done.

"Don't move. We wait for the emergency button's cooldown to be over, and we discuss this over the meeting. We can't kill anyone unless we are 200 percent sure they are the impostor" Yoongi said, not letting anyone out of his eyes "Hands up" he added "We can't let the impostor sabbotage. We are three and he is one"

All of you put your hands in the air.

Oh Yoongi

We are two, and you are dead

I'm sorry

For some seconds nobody moved or talked, but as soon as the cooldown was at 10 seconds, you slowly moved your hand down.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? STOP HER!" Jin shouted and Yoongi ran to you to stop you before sabotaging.

You didn't try to stop him. Cause Taehyung did. He grabbed Yoongi and put him down to the floor with a move, immobilizing the boy by holding his arms tightly behind his back.

"TAEHYUNG! YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Yoongi shouted with all his might, while at the same time you made the map appear on your palm, the map only you could see.

Reactor meltdown in 30... 29...

Jin's feet betrayed him and he fell on the floor, looking in front of him but actually staring at nothing.

"What have you done, Taehyung?"

"Y/N DOESN'T HAVE HER SENSES, BUT YOU? YOU BETRAYED US ASSHOLE, WE HAD THE CHANCE TO BE OVER WITH THIS, AND YOU..." 

"I'm sorry. May I be forgiven for my sins"

Jin found the courage and attacked Taehyung, pushing him to the ground and giving the chance to Yoongi to get away. Both of them ran to the reactor, hoping they would be able to save themselves on time.

"There is no point" Taehyung told them "Even if you push the emergency button, even if we have a meeting, even if both of you vote for Y/N, me and her will vote one of you and it's gonna be a tie. Then we will be back here again, and we will have to face each other again and again till you accept your loss"

"YOUR LOSS? OUR LOSS, TAEHYUNG, OUR LOSS, YOU ARE SUPPOSSED TO BE CREWMATE, WE LOSE, YOU LOSE, DON'T YOU GET IT? DO YOU WANNA WAKE UP AGAIN WITH A PART TO PLAY, KILL OR BE KILLED BY YOUR FRIENDS? ISN'T IT PAINFUL TO YOU? THIS WAS OUR CHANCE!! YOU ARE THE TRUE IMPOSTOR TAEHYUNG"

Reactor Meltdown in 6...5...4...

"Let's end this unpainfully" you said, sighing, avoiding to look into their eyes "Let us start over"

No one of them moved. They were angry, they were betrayed, but they knew Taehyung was right. They wouldn't try to bring some pointless actions into life, causing their end to be more painful than it would be.

"At least" Jin said, his vision blur from tears "Tell us what was the so important reason you had to betray us like this and we have to relive this from the beginning"

"Oh.. that.."  Taehyung said as the countdown reached 0 "There's no way I'll ever let her die as an Impostor"

.