37

Maya's POV

It had been over a week since Josh spent the night at my place and we were closer than ever. It was also now summer vacation and I couldn't be more thankful to survive yet another school year. My summer plans were just to hang out with my friends and of course Josh.

"You know what sucks?" Riley said to me as she was lying on her bed in a ball and I had just came through her window.

"What honey?"

"Having period cramps in the summer because its too hot for hot water bottles." She groaned.

"Tell me about it," I sighed and sat on her bed with her, "I get mine next week and I really can't be fucked with it."

"I thought you were meant to get it this week?" She sat up a little.

"I was but it's okay, I found a YouTube video saying that after you've-" I stopped myself and went over to shut her bedroom door. "The video said that it's normal for your period to be a week or two late after you've had sex for the first time." I bit my lip and watched her eyes widen.

"Oh my gosh, Maya! When did this happen?" She smiled.

"Last week after we got back from camping. He stayed over as my parents were away and it was perfect and everything I wanted it to be like." I blushed and looked down.

"Oh my gosh, Maya!" She exclaimed and was clearly happy for me.

Josh's POV

"Josh?" Drew knocked on the door to our dorm room before coming in.

"Hey." I simply replied.

"There's a party at Izzy's friends dorm tonight, you should come, bring Maya."

"Thanks for the invite but I don't know her plans for tonight." I replied honestly. I was pretty sure she was hanging out with my niece.

"Too bad we don't have little communication devices we can send messages to one another on." He said sarcastically and passed me my phone.

"Okay, I see you point." I rolled my eyes and unlocked my phone. Much to my surprise Maya had already sent me a text;

my girl: i miss you too much

me: i miss u too gorgeous, u free tonight? Izzy's friend is having a party?

my girl: ofc! i'm having food with Riley then we can meet at mine at 8? my parents are going out with your brother and Topanga so you can help me get ready ;)

me: yes, 'get ready', see u then gorgeous <3

"She's up for it." I told Drew.

"Good."

Maya's POV

"I don't know what to wear." I complained to my boyfriend.

"How about nothing?" He wrapped his arms around my waist and attacked his lips to my neck.

"Only in front of you." I chuckled and rolled my head back, "at this rate we're going to be very late."

"Okay, okay." He pulled back. "I do like this." He held up a pink, skin tight tank top.

"Okay, I'll go with that and my black shorts and converse." I smiled in success and pecked his lips.

"I'll get your straighteners and brush while you get dressed." He kissed my head and I smiled down at the floor. How did I get to lucky to have him?

I sat down and started doing my eye makeup cause I couldn't be bothered doing a full face.

"What are you doing?" I chuckled when Josh started applying hair clips to my upper section of hair.

"While you do your makeup I'm going to straighten your hair for you." He smiled and started doing it.

"Josh I love you." I looked at him via my mirror and he smiled back.

"I love you."

"Now I'm going to section your hair with these clip things so we can do each section at a time, and you can do your primer," I quirked an eyebrow at him through the mirror, "you're forgetting I have a sister that used to-"

"That used to what?" He looked down and I chuckled.

"When she done her beauty course she used to bribe me to practise makeup on me." He admitted and I burst out laughing.

"I don't know if that's kinda sweet or just extremely funny." I continued to laugh.

"Keep laughing and I won't kiss you for a week." My eyes widened.

"You wouldn't dare." He smirked.

"Oh gorgeous yes I would." He smirked back.

"Okay, fine. I'm sorry." I said sort of sarcastically.

"Forgiven." He pecked my cheek making a smile creep it's way onto my face. "Now stay facing that way, I don't want to accidentally burn you with the straighteners."

I couldn't help but smile at him as I applied a light coat of makeup because he was really trying hard to concentrate on doing my hair.

I don't think I'd ever get sick of this.