24

Josh's POV

"Morning sleepy heads, up and at 'em." I groaned as my roommate barged into the dorm room we shared much to early on a Saturday morning for my liking.

"You're too happy for this hour." I groaned back and looked down as I felt Maya wriggle and groan also.

"You would be too if you got laid multiple times in one night." He smirked and went into the bathroom.

"Good morning wriggles." I whispered down at Maya and kissed her head.

"Is that my new nickname?" She smiled and looked up at me all sleepily.

"Yes, all you do is wriggle in bed." I said making her blush.

"Well what would you rather I did in bed?" She smirked and let her hand crawl from my chest down to my belly button before I grabbed her wrist.

"Drew is in the bathroom, think he's away for a shower."

"Oh, maybe we shouldn't full around." She chuckled. "But when he's not-"

"We'll see." I teased then placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"What are we doing today?" She asked.

"Well, I was thinking-"

Maya's POV

I groaned as my phone started to ring when Josh was in the middle of talking. It was my mom which made me confused.

"Hello-"

"Maya Penelope Hunter get your ass home right now. I know you're not with Sarah, you're will a boy, and if I find out who, he's dead. You're sixteen years old, and you're not becoming one of these teenagers who goes out and sleeps with boys you haven't even introduced us to get." My eyes widen and so did Josh's and my call volume was quite loud so he could hear everything.

"Mom, what are you talking about? I'm sat in Sarah's room while she's in the shower, listen," I held my phone up to the bathroom door so she could hear the shower running.

"Fine. I'll let you off this time. I just worry baby girl."

"Mama you don't have too, I'm perfectly fine. Last night we ordered pizza and watched a couple movies."

"Can you please come home for lunch?" I looked at Josh and he nodded.

"Of course mama, I'll go for a shower when Sarah's out then I'll come by, but not for long, we have more movies to watch." I chuckled awkwardly.

"Okay, perfect, see you later." And she hung up.

"I'm sorry-" He kissed me.

"She's your mom and she worries about you."

"I know, I just was excited to spend a full day with you." I smiled.

"Well we still get all night again."

"Oh yeah." I raised an eyebrow and he nodded. "It's gonna be a fun night."

"Oh yeah Hunter, you got something planned?" He teased.

"A few things actually." I smirked and started to kiss his neck which I've now learned he really, really enjoys.

"Woah, get a room." Drew joked as he came out the bathroom with nothing but a towel around his waist.

"We had one," Josh rolled his eyes, "do you fancy putting more close on?"

"Why? Scared you're girlfriend is gonna see what's under this and dump you?"

Josh didn't say anything just laughed and chuckled a pillow at him. Drew laughed too then went to get dressed in the bathroom.

"We said the 'l' word to each other." He points out after Drew left.

"You regret it don't you-"

"I love you Maya."

"I love you Josh." I smiled widely and leaned back in to place a soft, loving kiss on his lips.