34

Maya's POV

The time the tents were all set out it was starting to get dark and Mr Matthews instructed us all to go to our tents and try 'settle down' for the night in his words.

"Maya you dirty young woman." Riley said making me laugh. I loved how innocent she was at things like this - she had clearly looked across when I was getting changed and saw my matching underwear set.

"Just because I'm wearing a lacy bra doesn't mean I wanna fool around, tut tut." I half joked. Fooling around with Josh wouldn't be the worst thing in the world... the worst thing would be anyone, especially Mathews, hearing us.

"You don't have to lie to me peaches, just never, ever tell me details because he's still my uncle." She fake gagged making me laugh and grab my phone.

"No details. Let's just hope I don't get caught." I smiled and said goodbye to her and made me way over to Josh's tent.

Josh's POV

"Hey, hey." I smiled as she zipped my tent back up and climbed on the air bed next to where I was sat reading.

"Hey gorgeous, you staying the night?" I chuckled watching her get herself comfortable by half lying on her but using her elbows to prop herself up.

"Yes because I'm pretty sure you're the only Matthews that doesn't snore." She chuckled making me smile.

"Good to know I don't." I leaned down and places my lips on hers sparking her to wrap her arms around the back of my neck and pull softly on my hair.

She knew what this does to me and it was definitely working, she knew today but the smirk I could feel forming on her lips as she tried to deepen the kiss.

"Maya," I pulled back.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked as she continued to lie there underneath me.

"No, not at all. I just don't want you thinking that just because we've done things in the past that every time we're alone or spend the night together that we have to do them again. No matter how far we ever go you can tell me to stop whenever."

She reached up and stroked my cheek.

"I don't deserve you, Josh. But for the record, I wanna do something right now because being here with you in a little barely lit tent is extremely hot and you're lying here shirtless with your track suit bottoms hanging of your hips, and you V-line..." she trailed off running her hands down my chest to my waistband causing my breath to hitch.

"Maya-" I half moaned making her smirk and bite her lip. Her fingers dipped below my waistband and I held her wrist making her look up at me and crawl her way up to whisper in my ear.

"Let me make you feel good. You've satisfied me, let me return the favour." I tiled my head back as she kissed my jawline.

"O-ok-a-y." I moaned out.

"I don't know exactly what to do." She whispered after she pulled my sweatpants and boxers down.

"Can I guide your hand?" She nodded and held her hand out for me to take. The minute her hand touched me I felt so weak and that I was about to lose it right there. I may have had other girls touch me before but none has this strong of an effect on me that Maya did, they had to work for it but with her, I was about to let go within seconds.

Maya's POV

Josh fell asleep pretty quickly which gave me the chance to text Riley to let her know I'd be staying the night which she was find with because she can catch up with the latest episodes of Riverdale.

I cuddled up next to Josh and felt him kiss my forehead.

"Sleep well gorgeous." He whispered.

"In your arms I always do." I whispered more to myself as to him then let myself drift off to sleep.