Next Day

You wake up and stretch, smiling and blushing from remembering yesterday and how fun it was with Jack and Legoshi. "I should've gotten their numbers or social media." You think to yourself, making it your mission today.

•••

You get to school and you have Child Studies first, getting a little excited, and smile to yourself, to see Freddie and Futoshi again. You see Aiden getting bullied again by the same people, but this time all of them are facing outwards, rather than watching the fight within. "What the fuck are they doing?" You think to yourself before heading over.

"Hey!" You try to push the crowd again but get pushed back by the people facing outwards. "You should leave before you get in the middle of this with Aiden, too." Some guy tells you.
"I don't give a shit about what you think, buddy, now let me the fuck through." You glare up at him, squinting your eyes though it's not doing much for intimidation because of your size.

"Fine, get yourself beaten for some lame ass penguin, I don't care." He opens up a way to get inside the circle and pushes you into the middle, making you stumble and fall onto your knees right behind the damn sophomore from yesterday.

He turns around to face you, as he heard the thump of your fall. "Well, well, well, look who we have here." He pulls at your ears to pick you up and gets you up on your feet, tossing you a little, causing you to whine in pain.

"Yeah, what are you doing to Aiden?" You bring your hands up, ready to fight this bitch.

"What does it look like I'm doing, dumbass?" He grabs Aiden and shows you the bruises he's caused, watching your face drop into a shock, and then into anger.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" You lunge at him and break his arm away from Aiden, standing in front Aiden so this bitch-ass sophomore can't touch him anymore. "What did Aiden ever do to you?!"

"He didn't do anything, he's just fun to beat up." The sophomore took one step towards you. Aiden backed up, as did you, knowing that this sophomore is trying to push you into his crowd of bullies. "What? You scared of me? I told you I'd get back at you, didn't I? You shouldn't have made trouble for yourself on the first day, long ears." He took another step forward.

"I'm not scared of you, if anything, it's scary how ugly you are." The whole crowd roared as to mock your come back, making you feel a little weaker than before. You keep your stance, though, and not let it get to you too much.

"Aww, even the crowd knows how shit that comeback was." He takes another step closer to you and leans in so his face is right in front of yours, whispering to you. "I know you're afraid, long ears, if you admit it right now, I won't embarrass you in front of everyone. Just tell me right now, and I'll let you leave before I beat up your little boyfriend here."

You don't move an inch, and before he can speak again you spit in his face. "I'm not afraid you, if you wanna go, let's go." You turn to Aiden after spitting in the sophomore's face, and then look up to the people behind him, glaring at them, still not looking intimidating. "Move."

"No." The guy you're staring at says. "You really think your short ass is gonna get me to move, princess?"

"Princess," you think to yourself, "princess." You smirk to yourself and chuckle a little. "I love the nicknames you guys give me, keep them coming, I'll make sure to give you the same ones when I beat your asses." You look at the guy you were glaring at and the sophomore, making your voice known to the whole crowd.

"That's funny." The two guys laugh together, and parts of the crowd do, too. "You know what? I think Aiden's had enough for now, we'll let him leave out of pity." They start laughing again and open an exit to let Aiden leave.

Aiden stands there for a little bit, not wanting to leave you behind. "It's okay," you reassure him, "just go. You're hurt enough." You put a hand on his shoulder and then look towards the exit.

"You weren't supposed to do this for me, you weren't supposed to get in the middle of this, I barely know you, Y/N. Why are you doing this for me?" He looks so worried and confused and you frown a little before you perk back up and smile.

"I can just tell you don't deserve this. Please get out of here before they don't let you leave." You push him towards the exit of the circle and he hugs you before he leaves, and runs away, waving to you before the exit closes again.

"Aww, how heartfelt." The sophomore pretends to gag and then closes in the circle more than it was before. "Not." He punches you across the face and it knocks you to the ground, slamming your face against the ground, giving you a bad headrush.

You try standing up but get really dizzy anytime you try, and the sophomore realises, holding your head down with his foot.

"You've already lost, long ears. Just give up." He takes his foot off you and pushes your head with his foot, kicking your stomach right after.

You growl in pain, holding your stomach to hold the pain, but to also protect your stomach from another blow from another kick. You shake your head at the sophomore, as if to tell him without words that you're not giving up and that he hasn't won yet.

"What was that, long ears?" He squats down and gets his face up close to yours. "I don't think I heard you." He puts his ear right beside your mouth.

You sit there for a moment, still trying to breathe, and tell him in his ear with a hurtful whisper. "I haven't lost yet, bitch." You bite his ear after you cough out a response, hooking your leg around his to pull him down to the ground, his face slamming against the ground. Unfortunately, his forehead hit the ground first so no broken nose.

His friend that called you princess comes over and picks you up by your armpits and slams your back against the school wall, yelling in your face. "What the fuck is wrong with you, you long eared cunt?!" He spits while he speaks into your face and you droop down against his hands, too weak to do much more.

You go to backtalk him but you're already losing enough breath that you just breathe harshly, trying to catch your breath.

"That's what I thought you stuck-up bitch." He drops you onto your feet and you fall against the ground again. He walks back over to the sophomore to see if he's okay.

You don't want to take anymore risky moves, so you take this time to try and get yourself back up and sneak away inside.

•••

Aiden's hiding around a corner, cuddled into himself in a ball position, rocking back and forth, and you can hear him breathing fast, like in a panic.

"You okay?" You walk over, trying not to fall over, and he doesn't respond. You squat down next to him and put your hand on his shoulder. "Aiden?"

He lifts his head up and looks at you with tears in his eyes, but like he's trying to hold it in so hard. His eyes go wide and he gives you a hug, silently crying into your shoulder.

~

HOLY MOLY IT HAS BEEN MONTHS SINCE I LAST UPDATED THIS STORY AND I AM TRULY SORRY. I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY DEPRESSING BUT I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER. NEW CHAPTER BEING MADE RIGHT AFTER THIS ONE. TRYING TO MAKE MORE BUT I'M NOT PROMISING ANYTHING BECAUSE CLEARLY YOUR GIRL CAN'T KEEP THEM. 😗✌THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING MY STORY! HAPPY READING Y'ALL! 😁💕