"I'm your lover, Liam. Don't you think I should know what's making you upset?" When he put it that way, I can't help but feel guilty.

"Or I could just read your mind." He offered and I chuckled seeing that there's no way out.

"It's a petty reason. Kayne and Chris were teasing me pretty badly." I leaned my weight to his body as he enveloped me in his arms.

"And what did you do?" He asked.

"I told them I hated them and ran away." It was his turn to laugh this time, and I pouted because of it. He spun me around so that I was facing him.

"You should've kicked their ass. They won't lay a finger on you because I'll break their hands if they did." It was sweet but also slightly scary because I think that he would really do it for me.

"What did you make?" He switched to a different topic and I made him eat each of everything I made. He hummed in delight and told me that it was good.

I giggled because there was some icing on the corner of his lip, and he watched me with a smile on his face.

"You have some here." I pointed to my own lip and he didn't take his eyes off of me as he said,

"Lick it."

I blushed and averted my gaze but he took hold of my chin and forced me to look at him.

"It's either that, or something else." He grinned and I slapped his chest but I licked the icing on the corner of his lip. I was about to pull away, but then he captured my mouth with his own, drowning me with taste of him and the sweets that I made.

He opened my mouth wider and my upper body got pushed back with strength of his kiss. I whimpered as he nibbled on my lower lip, and he released me after while.

"It tastes good, right?" He asked and I nodded my head, breathless from the kiss that he initiated.

He suddenly pulled away from me and began to undo his belt and the zipper of his jeans, causing me to squeal and cover my eyes.

"W-What are you doing?!" I demanded and peeked through the space between my fingers.

He took out his cock that was painfully caged in his boxers, and leaned back with his elbows planted on the countertop.

"It's a waste of ingredients, don't you think?" He eyed the leftover icing and I bit my lip to stop myself from bending to his will so easily.

"Don't you like cream?" He grabbed the bowl and my mouth went dry when he spread the icing on his hard cock.

"I-I do." I licked my lips as he presented a new type of treat for me. I kneeled in front of him, and couldn't keep my eyes away from his thick girth and long length.

I grabbed his cock with my hands and kissed the tip. He hissed and it twitched in my hand, demanding for more.

I lapped all the icing along his length and paid special attention to the huge vein on the side of his dick. His masculine smell and the scent of the cream intoxicated my mind.

I enclosed his cock with my mouth and he groaned when I sucked it hard. I licked all the icing on his cock, and the sweetness combined with the saltiness made me moan.

"Fuck." He grabbed my hair with his hand pushed me deeper, causing me choke.

"Nnggh-, ackk, Hngg, ACCKK!" I gagged as he thrusted his hips forward while grabbing my head. He was balls deep in my mouth and my nose was pressed against his navel.

"Liam?" My eyes widened when I heard Chris' voice and Ryder let out a growl of warning when he knocked. I was about to pull away but Ryder held my head in place, causing me to panic.

"He's occupied." Ryder thrusted and used both of his hands to grab my head. I whimpered and knowing that Chris was outside and could possibly hear us, made me cry out of shame but also more excited.

"I...uh-" Chris cleared his throat and was at loss for words but I decided to ignore them as I sucked on Ryder's cock more harder and began to touch myself.

"Leave." I shuddered at his words and pulled away to pay attention to his tip. I played with the head of his dick using my tongue and tasted the pre cum on his slit.

"Open." Ryder pulled my chin down and entered my mouth in one hard thrust.

"Uucck!" I held onto his waist and he shivered before repeatedly fucking my throat as tears poured out of my eyes. He threw his head back as he shoved my head deeper, rougher, and I felt lightheaded because it was too intense.

My throat involuntarily began to close up and he jerked when it tightened on his cock. I felt him getting bigger and pulsing inside, and I knew that he was close. I also felt the pleasure building in my lower body as I pumped myself harder.

"Aahh fuck!" He softly groaned and closed his eyes when his body vibrated with his climax.

"Nngghh!!" I whimpered as I came with him, and I felt tingles running along my spine because of its sensation.

His cum slid down my throat and I gulped it eagerly, not missing a single drop. I licked him clean before he pulled out, and he stroked my tear stained cheeks with his thumb as he looked down at me.

"You are my heaven and hell, Liam Claremont."

A/N: I'm telling y'all, I'm going straight to hell for the amount of smut I write😂😩 But alas, you want more so here I am giving you more😚 Don't forget to vote!!❤️