"I think we'll visit some other time." Dad slowly said and covered Hannah's eyes. He looked so shocked that the color was drained from his face.

As they left, Mom turned around and whisper screamed at me.

"Don't forget to use protection." I blushed in embarrassment as she winked and Dad groaned while Hannah asked why I needed protection.

Can this day get any better?

"Mom told me to use protection." I told Ryder as soon as I came back to our bedroom. He kissed my lips and stroked my cheek using his thumb.

"We don't need it. Vampires don't carry any disease or sickness, Liam." He informed me and I nodded my head before wrapping my arms around him.

~~~~

The next morning, I couldn't look at Chris properly as we tended to the garden. I was so overwhelmed with shame to even look at other people after everything that happened.

"Oh! Hey Liam!"

Oh no. Please no.

If this was a game, I was about to face the final boss.

Kayne walked towards me with a devilish grin on his face. I groaned and looked at Chris who was trying to keep the smile off his face because he knows what's about to happen.

"Hi." I responded weakly.

"How's your bones?" He asked and my ears burned from his question.

"After getting boned." He cackled and I don't know what boned means so I looked at him with confusingly.

"What?"

"Did you...you know. Hump the Hampton?" He said and this time, he was joined by Chris who cracked up.

"I don't know." I shook my head and glared at the both of them. Kayne held his stomach while patting Chris' shoulder.

"Popped the cherry?" He asked after laughing so hard that he needed to take a breath.

"What cherry?" I scowled and they began to laugh even harder at my question that tears were literally forming in their eyes.

"Got slapped by the salami?" My eyes widened and my face burned in embarrassment when I finally understood what they were saying.

"Oh my God! Kayne! Please stop!" I covered my ears and ran away from them. I noticed that the other vampires around us also heard what he said because their bodies shook with quiet laughter.

"I hate you!!" I screamed at them before running away faster even though my body was still aching.

I locked myself in my kitchen and hang a sign that no one was allowed to come inside.

I baked a cake to put in the bar for everyone to eat, and also made some cookies, macaroons, and cupcakes with a variety of flavors.

Someone knocked on the door and I wiped my icing smeared mouth with the back of my hand to not let it spread even further.

"No! And for the last time, Chris! I hate you!" I shouted and threw a bag of flour when he stepped inside.

"I wonder what he did for you to throw flour at his face." I covered my mouth with my hands when it was Ryder who stepped inside.

"I am so so sorry." I apologized and he handed me back the flour that he caught with ease.

He chuckled and also handed me the sign that I put up in front of the door.

"What got you so upset?" He slowly walked to my side of the kitchen and stopped behind me to press a kiss on my head.

"It's nothing." I said and basked in the cool and powerful scent of him.