They Know

Louis's pov:

After Isabelle left the hospital we went to "Hot Tamale's". That place is good. After we ate we went to Finn's to sleep for one or two more nights. We had already been contacted by management and they were not very mad since we weren't on tour yet but they want us to get back to London as fast as we can. We have a few interviews and stuff. I really didn't pay attention when Liam explained it to us.

Anyways when we got home we were all loud and rowdy until we saw Finn and Isabelle asleep on the couch. We all quieted down and they started making fun of them. "Aww they look so peaceful", Niall giggled. They all took out their phones and snapped a picture of them together. I did the same and we all laughed. After all the laughter Isabelle began to stir.

"Shh", I shushed the boys, "She's waking up". They all looked at her and looked at me. "Aww does someone like her", Zayn teased. I laughed, "No, Isabelle must be exhausted remember she had questioning today and was punched by her boyfriend". They all nodded and walked to the dining room. I sat on the other couch and turned on the tv. The movie that was playing from before the tv was turned off was Divergent. I rewinded it and watched it from the beginning.

About halfway through the movie Isabelle woke up and picked her head off Finn causing him to wake up too. "Morning sleepyheads, or night I guess", I said looking over at them. "Hmm", Isabelle mumbled sitting up. I looked at her and she was so pretty. What was I thinking I could never be with her she was happy with Finn. I wasn't jealous or anything but I couldn't help thinking about her. They were really cute together and I was fine with that. I couldn't stop young love. It reminded me of myself and Eleanor.

Isabelle's Pov:

When I woke up I heard a voice say, "Morning sleepyheads, or night I guess". "Hmm", I mumbled. I looked up and Louis was sitting on the couch next to us. I sat up and Finn woke up. "Oh sorry I woke you", I said sleepily. "Nah it's fine", he replied. He sat up too and walked to the kitchen. I followed cause I was starving.

He got out some leftovers and we ate them together. I remembered our kiss earlier and smiled to myself. Finn saw and asked, "What?". "Nothing I was just thinking of earlier", I said. "Oh", he said blushing which made me blush too. We laughed and began eating again. "Finn?", I asked a few minutes later. "Yeah?", he said looking at me. "Did you go to school while I was gone?", I asked. "Um...no I kinda stayed home or well at the police station", he said. "But you had perfect attendance", I said feeling bad. "Your more important than grades or attendance", he said leaning in for a kiss. I kissed him but it was just a little peck.

"I love you so much", I said. "Oh my gosh we have school in two days", I said just realizing it. "You don't have to go if you don't want to", Finn said. "No we only have a few more weeks and I want to go after all we are graduating", I said. Finn looked at me and I nodded. All of One Direction were in the living room but they all saw us kiss and heard us talk. "You are still in school?", Liam asked. "Yeah I'm graduating in a few weeks", I told him. "Oh that would be awesome to throw you a party", Harry said. "No you don't have to", I said blushing. "Yes we do", Louis chimed in. "Ya graduating is a big deal", Zayn said. Soon they were all agreeing to throw me and Finn a party when we graduate. I blushed and put my head down.

These boys were extremely rowdy and loud and energetic. They were funnier and more awesome than I had imagined. "You won't even be around when I graduate will you", I asked them. "We do have to start the tour in two weeks", Liam said. My hopes went down. I knew that I was probably never going to see One Direction ever again. "Then we will have to come back", Louis said. "No I can't make you do that", I said. "No it's the least we can do after all you did save our lives and get kidnapped doing it", Harry said.

Tears welled up in my eyes and I remembered the man and the basement. I started to mildly hyperventilate and I ran into the bathroom. My other personality took over and I searched for something, something that would make me die. I rummaged through the medicine cabinet and found something. I took out the bottle and read it. I couldn't pronounce the word but it said to take only 1 tablet a night. The warning said not to take over three. I put at least 15 in my hand and held it up to my mouth ready to overdose and die.

This wasn't actually me but it was my body. I was screaming on the inside dying to come out. I didn't want to die. I kept screaming to come out but it wouldn't work. It seems like saying bad things set me off. I held the pills up to my mouth ready to put them in. I screamed and cried on the inside and I knew that I was gonna die. The door burst open and Finn whacked the pills out of my hand and I snapped back to myself.

Finn's pov:

"No it's the least we can do after all you did save our lives and get kidnapped doing it", Harry said. No! Isabelle ran to the bathroom and I looked at Harry. I ran after her and tried the door. "Hey she just needs space", Louis said. "No she doesn't", I yelled at him, "She's gonna try to kill herself". He looked at me and pounded on the door. "Let me in", I yelled. "Come on you don't want to do this", Louis said.

I searched for a key and found it above the door. I unlocked the door and ran in. I saw her hand full of pills and whacked them out of her hand. One second she was completely fine than the next she was crying like crazy. I knew that Izzy was back to herself.

She collapsed to the floor and I held her in my arms. We had an audience but I didn't care. I didn't care what they thought of us. I was gonna be there for Isabelle and I didn't care what anyone thought. "Finn", Isabelle cried, "I did it again". "Shh", I said. "If I don't have you then I can die Finn. I-I never leave me", she cried into my arms.

She turned her head into my chest. I hugged her tight and we sat on the floor for ten minutes. I guess Zayn, Harry, Louis, Niall, and Liam decided to go into the other room and give is privacy because when I looked up they were not there. Isabelle got up and I did the same. I put my around her waist and we went into the living room. We sat down just as Niall asked, "What was that all about?". I shot him a glance and was about to speak but Isabelle stopped me. "No they should know", she started, "Um its a little confusing but it's like I have a second personality that twists my thoughts so I want to kill myself. I'm sorry you guys had to see that". "I'm sorry I made you do that", Harry interrupted.

He got up and Isabelle stood up too. They hugged and I couldn't help but get jealous. Who can blame me I mean Harry is famous and Isabelle is dating a loser like me.

Isabelle's pov:

"I'm sorry I made you do that", Harry said. He got up and walked over to me. I got up too and we hugged. My heart jumped, I was hugging my idol. When we broke apart Harry sat down and I looked at Finn. He looked jealous and I sat down next to him and kissed him. He didn't move at first but after a second he kissed back. "Get a room", I heard Zayn say in the background. I flipped him off and resumed kissing Finn.

After about 15 seconds we broke apart and I sat back on the couch. I was usually so shy and stuff but I had to make sure Finn knew that I love him. All the boys were looking at me and I blushed, "What?". They all shrugged and looked at the tv.

After about an hour of watching tv I went upstairs. I went into the guest bedroom and slipped off my shoes. I was tired so I went to sleep, of course after changing into my sweats and a tank top. I laid in bed for a while just recapping all that had happened today and finally I drifted off to sleep.