🖤CHAPTER 13🖤

Start from the beginning

Y/n = why are you doing this taehyung, you hate me right than why are you telling my son that you're my husband and he is your son. If you're that desperate to have a son than go to your suzy, she will give you son. Why are you behind me, why you want a girl like me who betray you.

Taehyung didn't said anything and just look at her, Y/n let out a bitterly chuckle and said

Y/n = you just want to claim me as yours, you just want to claim my body as yours to satisfy your attraction and obession for me. If you just want my body than tell me I am ready to strip in front of you but don't you dare to involve my son in these things or else I'll show you hell.

Y/n said while glaring at him, taehyung let out a painful chuckle. He hold her waist and pinned her on the wall making her shock, he pinned both of her hands with his one hand above her head while his another hand is holding her waist tightly than said while deadly looking at her

Taehyung = if I just want your body than I already have claimed you as mine. I know you betrayed me and I want to hate you for that but I can't do that. I always want you to be with me, I can't stay from you and about jaehyun.

I don't care who is his real father and who's blood is running inside him. All I know that he is the son of my wife and only I can be his dad.

Y/n = don't you want to know who I slept with to get jaehyun.

Taehyung feel a pang on his heart after hearing her words, thinking of her with someone else make his blood boil but he control his emotions and said

Taehyung = I don't care about the person, he is my SON... And I'll not let you take him away from me.

A tear fall from Y/n's eyes, taehyung leave her making her quickly surround her hands around him. Taehyung become shock when she buried her face on his neck and start crying.

Y/n = why can't you just leave me taehyung, I hurt you, I tried to kill you. I am the mother of someone else child's but still you want a cheap woman like me to stay with you and ready to accept my son also.

Taehyung hug her back and start caressing her back softly but his next words make her blood cold

Taehyung = love can do anything and my love for you is very crazy.
____________

Y/n is sitting in taehyung's personal living area while thinking about what he says sometimes ago

Y/n is sitting in taehyung's personal living area while thinking about what he says sometimes ago. After hearing that Y/n quickly run from there without saying anything.

Y/n = he love me..

His words are ringing in her mind, she feel someone sitting beside her. She turn her head and saw jin sitting there while sweetly smiling at her. He let out a sigh and said

Jin = are you confused about your and taehyung's relationship.

Y/n look down and slowly nod her head, jin pat her head making her look at him than said