City of light and darkness

The group went to the dining room, putting together several tables to create a longer one for everyone to enter. As was normal, the murmurs began to be heard by all Arkadia. No one knew what they were doing in that room and no one had entered besides them. Various theories were speculated. Some said that they organized plans and that, others that they tried to contact Clarke by spiritualistic series and that they did not succeed and that is why they came out so sad. There were even theories as crazy as they were trying to revive her. This rumor interested Miller so much that he began to ask if anyone wanted to donate organs, just to annoy the group.

However, all affected by the sad memory, eat in silence. Not even Miller and Raven try to amuse the group. It is as if they know that their journey is about to end. As if they know something bigger is coming, but that it will be the last. And no one is sure they want to know.

Abby hasn't touched her food. She berates himself for not having seen it coming. Not having noticed that her daughter had lost such an important person. Kane notices it and clasps his hands in a gesture, he waits, being reassuring

.The giggles and voices are too unbearable for the depressed group to hold, so they decide to go back and finish this at once. Raven starts typing, but before pressing enter she stops.

-Why do you stop?- Asks Octavia, impatiently.

-These are going to be the last memories we're going to watch.- Explains.- When the screen turns off, it will be finished. So, what it has shown us, we will never be able to watch it again.

-Can't you enter again?- Asks hopefully Abby.

Raven shakes her head.- The flame will not show us more memories of what Clarke's consciousness wants and once finished, it will be created as a defense system which will not allow us any access to the flame. Basically, it will be the last time we will see Clarke's face, that we will hear her voice. - She breaks at the end of the sentence, but he gathers himself to finish it.- So we better take advantage of this last opportunity.

Everyone nods, there's nothing they can do about it. Raven presses enter and the screen turns on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clarke opens her eyes. Her clothes and hair have changed, they look like the ones she wore before Mount Weather. Before meeting her. She is located on the street, large and tall buildings surround the place. It's pretty, Alie has good taste. It does not seem like a city like the one they know, it is how they were before the bombs. You can see the advanced technology.

Clarke starts walking, a little drizzle falling. A man approaches her and Clarke walks faster, then starts running until she reaches an avenue. Noise of cars, voices and screams flood the place. People come and go in all directions, but they don't seem to notice them.

On the other corner, a happy Jasper eats carefree ice-cream.- Jasper? What...- He walks away by her side, not even noticing her.- They can't see me.

She decides to follow him, until he sits on a bench. Clarke watches him for a few moments, until murmurs distract her. When she looks up, a symbol glows green at the traffic light. The symbol of infinity. The sacred symbol, the symbol of the commander. Clarke looks once more at Jasper, and begins to advance to it, when the traffic light changes to a red hand, asking her to stop.

Clarke is surprised, until a woman passes her, with a unique hairstyle, the symbol of infinity. Clarke begins to follow her. They walk a long way, until Clarke falls, bleeding her nose. Suddenly everyone turns to see her, the flame no longer protects her in that way.