Redemption and reunion

They haven't had the opportunity to go back to the projection room again since that day. It's not like they needed though. They were still trying to process what they had discovered in Clarke's memories. They even were trying to understand Murphy's reaction to Bellamy. This one avoided him and didn't bear the presence of the other. Anyways, they avoid each other.

It wasn't until a week and a half that they could coincide with everyone. The curiosity won over them, besides they wanted to end it.

Raven typed and programmed the necessary to start. The screen turns on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bellamy, Clarke and Monty are in a room on Mount Weather. Monty types in the central computer, trying to program the vents for irradiating the place. Meanwhile, Clarke and Bellamy watch the security cams. Monty finishes and abruptly stops typing.

-Why are you stopping?- Asks an altered Clarke.

-Because I did it. All we have to do is pull this.- He points a lever in front of him.- Hatches and vents will open, and the scrubbers reverse pulling in outside air.

A silence makes the room.

-He's gonna blow the door.- Says Bellamy, referring to Emerson, who he's watching on the cams.

-Clarke, we're out of time!- Monty hurries her.

Clarke puts her hand on the lever. She hesitates, looking into the camera in the room where her friends and mother are. Bellamy stares worriedly as they capture Octavia.- I have to save them.- Tears run down Clarke's face.

Bellamy puts his hand onto Clarke's hand, silently telling her both of them will bear with the guilt.- Together.

Clarke nods and slowly they pull the lever. The alarms sound all around the bunker. Mount Weather had been irradiate.

The screen turns off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody dares to say anything. They still have nightmares about that place. For Murphy, it was the first time he saw that place. And he was glad he wasn't there.

-Mount Weather.Whispers Abby. everyone nods, not knowing what to add.

They don't need to, the screen turns on again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lexa is standing in a foreign place. Everything is black, but she can see.

-Lexa.- A woman whispers here. Lexa turns her head, looking for the person who talked.- Lexa!- It's heard louder, but the commander can't find where it comes from.- LEXA!- It's heard from behind her and she turns around. Her face passes from surprise to horror.

-Costia.- She whispers. Infront of her there's a woman with dark skin and black deep eyes, they're not hazelnut anymore. Her hoisted and fluffy hair reaches her shoulders, if the head is where it has to be. Her head is held by her hand, separated from her body, standing in front of the commander.

-Look what happened to me.- Spits her out with venom in her voice.- Look at what you did to me.

-No..I..I..didn't do this.- Stutters Lexa.- I would never do something like that to you.

-May be not you. But it was your fault.

-No.- Whispers Heda.

-Yes. You didn't protect me. You are doomed. Everyone you care about is doomed.