Survive on the ground

The next day, everyone was having breakfast together at the same table. That day is free, so they will make the most of it. That day, most barely touched the food and Abby didn't take anything, knowing whatever enters her body will go out again. She knew what memories would come next. The guys told her something, but she wasn't sure if she was ready to watch it.

When no one could feed themselves anymore, they went silently towards the projection room. After some typing from Raven, the screen turns on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clarke is painting a forest on her cell's floor. The girl seems concentrated on that, when the door is open and guards break in.

-Prisoner 319, face the wall.

-What is it?- Asks Clarke, confused.

-Quit, hold out your right arm.- One of the guards opens a box, where strange metal wristbands are in.

-No, no. It 's not my time. I don't turn 18 for another month.- Says Clarke scared.

-Hold out your arm.- Demands the huard, ignoring her. They tried to take off her watch, and Clarke went mad. The guard grabs his weapon, while Clarke continues discussing with the other. Clarke runs, electrocuting one guard with his own weapon. She goes out of the cell, locking both guards inside. Outside, guards are taking everyone out of their cells. A guard sees her and tries to escape.

-Clarke, stop!- Shouts to her, her mother.

-Mom?- Clarke starts crying while hugging her.- Mom, What's going on? What is this? They're killing us all, aren't they,reducing population to make more time for the rest of you?

-Clarke, you are not being executed.- Her mom tries to calm her.- You're being sent to the ground, all 100 of you.

-What? But it 's not safe. No, no. We get review at 18.- Says Clarke again, trying to be quit by Abby.

-The rules have changed. This gives you a chance to live. Your instinct will tell you to take care of everybody else first, just like your father, but be carefull. I can't lose you too. I love you so much.- A sleeping dart is shot into Clarke's back. Abby holds her while she's falling asleep.- Earth, Clarke. You get to go to earth.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clarke wakes up in the dropship. She winces in pain, looking at the new wristband in her wrist.

-Welcome back.- Says the boy beside her.- Look...

-Wells, Why the hell are you here?- Asks Clarke, pissed off.

-When I found out they were sending prisoners to the ground, I got myself arrested.- He showed her the wrist band, before an astonished Clarke.- I came for you.

Sparks fly and several screams. Monty and Jasper can be seen in a wall. The screen turns on and Jaha appears, speaking.

-Your dad is a dick, Wells.- Someone shouts and Wells ignores it, paying back attention to the message.

There're shouts again, but this time cheering Finn, who broke free from his bel and is floating.

-Whooo!- Cheers Octavia.

Finn stops in front of Clarke and Wells.-Check it out. Your dad floated me, after all.- Says to Wells, everybody besides him and Clarke laughs.

-You should strap in before the parachutes deploy.- He advises him, while Clarke does the same with the others. Two more frees from their seats and Finn tries to talk with Clarke, but ignores him. The parachutes deploy, throwing those floating to the walls. Two of them crash into the cables. Fire, fog and sparkles are all around the ship. It moves uncontrollably, and several are screaming.