Chapter 13 : A Princess In A Flimsy Dress

Începe de la început

I've never seen Levi this broken before, I could tell he's going to break down anytime soon if we push the topic.

"I-I'm sorry I brought that up." I reached for his fist, which unfolded when it felt my hands on it.

"No need. Actually, she said she'll be back soon if she has the time. Sometimes, she sends me emails and shits but due to her being busy, she barely replies to my emails. Her last email was a month ago, she promised that she'll always reply everyday but what can I do? What I can only do is to fucking wait and to respect her since she's working for me, and she's busy with her patients that needs more attention than fucking me."

"Levi, you don't need to tell me anything if you aren't ready. You can tell me all of those when you're ready, don't push yourself." He smiled, even though I could see traces of hurt and sadness in his eyes.

"Armin, how about you? Where are your parents?"

I cleared my throat before explaining, "they left me to travel around the world. Actually, I was a burden to them. They didn't like me even before I was born. They left me at a young age because they couldn't raise me, they couldn't raise me but they could travel around, how stupid. Anyway, they left me to the person who I only love in my family, my grandfather. He died when I was seventeen."

Actually, explaining my past isn't hard for me anymore. I've moved on, and I already have a family. Eren, Mikasa and the others are my family. So, if someone wanted me to introduce my family, I would just mention my friends and my grandfather. They were the only ones who treated me like a family anyways.

After we ate, Levi abruptly stood up from his seat, and walked at least seven steps
away from our table. He went to a wireless speaker before connecting it to his phone. A song started to play as he returned beside my chair bowing a little and offering his hand saying, "can I have this dance?"

"You're cheesy." I rolled my eyes and chuckled with him afterwards, then placed my hand on his and walked a little farther from the table.

"You don't know how many hours I forced myself to do just this," Levi said and placed his hand on my waist letting me wrap my arms around his neck.

"It's worth it, though." I chuckled back and followed Levi as we both swayed our hips to the song.

"It was raining so I didn't bother to tell you to wear decent clothes, but I didn't thought it'd stop on the way here." Levi chuckled.

"You do know I love you Levi." I said, smiling widely at him. "I know right. Armin, and I love you too. You should've noticed from the start."

We danced like that, as the song played, later on Levi stopped which made me stop as well. He looked at me directly, before clearing his throat to speak.

"Armin, I know I'm not that perfect fucking person for you to be with for your whole entire life, I know you deserve someone better than me but still, you ended up with me. I can't promise that we won't have any fights or problems in the future, and I also can't promise that things will be perfect, but I can promise that I'll love you 'til the end. I'll forever be grateful though, to have you as my partner. And, I hope you do the same."

I can't speak, I opened my mouth just to close it again when no words came out, and I oh-so looked like an idiot. My heart is beating so fast I think it's going to explode out of my chest.

"I'll guide you if you're lost, I'll hold your hand if you ever need assurance, I'll be your fucking heater if you're cold in the midst of the winter, I'll be your motherfucking hero if you're at the edge of death, I'll always protect you even if it costs my life because Armin, you are my life.