|| Chapter 6 ||

Kakashi was cradling Sarada in his arms, looking out the Hokage Tower window. When suddenly..."Kakashi Sensei! I'm back from my mission to Kirigakure". A woman voiced out to him, "yes Ino, I can tell" Kakashi responded strictly to her (trying not to wake up the Uchiha child). "And can you please knock next time, Ino?" He asked, "Hai, Sensei"

Ino walked up to his desk to place some papers down and to tell him what hgappend in Kirigakure. Kakashi turned around in his chair trying his best to hide the little Uchiha, Sarada. But Lord Sixth clearly forgot how smart 'his' student is..."Kakashi is there someone else here?" Ino asked as she could sense another smaller and fragile chakra flow close to her. 

Kakashi sighed as there was no use to hide it now, "hai, Ino.. here" he brought Sarada out from under his cloak and showed the baby to Ino. "whhaaa! Sensei is 'it' yours?" Ino asked as in response she got a flustered Lord sixth but a 100% "No She is not mine, Ino". With a glimmering look as to know the baby's gender she then had a confused look towards Kakashi, "then who's is 'it'?" Ino asked.

"Sarada belongs to...Team 7" not wanting to blurt out her parents name he simply stated that she was apart of Team 7. "Nani? Team 7, what do you mean Lord Sixth?" Ino questiond him. "I mean that Sarada is a, how do I put this?...Sarada is family of Team 7. And will, in the future, be in a shinobi class with the legndary Team 7 name".

Ino's eyes were squinted as she was think about what the Sixth had just told her, and then it hit her like a shurikin against a target. "Nani, S-Sakura-chan and Sasuke -kun?"

----------------------------

Sorry for the Suuppeerr long wait time, but im back now :)