|| Chapter 1 ||

It was a usual regular day in the village, Kakashi was just reading his Icha Icha series at his desk when he heard a commotion down the hall from his office.

"no you can't go see the Hokage!" one of his assistants had scolded. Kakashi was a little stunned at this tone of voice and decided to seek out what is the world was happening. He came out to see his assistant and two tallish figures...with hoods. Kakashi thought to himself "this is real sketchy, buuut I guess I have no other choice"

"hold on, hold on. what is happening here?" Kakashi had asked his assistant. "well these two strangers just came in here not stating their name, or village they are apart of" the assistant had told him. "and..?" Kakashi responded, "they both wish to speak with you privately". 

Kakashi sighed, "I know this situation could turn out really bad but...i'm going to let these two speak with me". His assistant was dumbfounded, she did not think that it was a good idea but she can't argue with the Hokage. 

-------------------------------------------

I'm going to make the chapters a bit shorter because it leaves room for me to publish more chapter at a time and also makes the book/story longer.

see you in the next chapter!

- Macy