Chapter 3

She began to walk towards the battlefield.  Barraged of bullets were fired at 682, but it wouldn't even flinch. Veronica then stepped up at 682.

"Let's do this." She said, then the room began to get colder.

"Is it possible... It work?" Adam said. Then a giant iceberg was suddenly created in front of 682.the iceberg was huge and pierced through 682 and froze the front of its face.

"YOU STUPID BITCH!" 682 Yelled at Veronica.

"Don't call me that, you stupid lizard!" She said angrily. Then 682 broke out of the iceberg and ice scattered everywhere. The shards of ice then stopped mid way of falling, then they went towards 682.

"She's amazing!" Mars said as 682 was impaled by the shards.

"The ice goddess..." Emily said. We all looked at her in amazement.

"We all have abilities it seems. All pertaining to something different, Veronica is ice, Mars has enhanced strength, Krutken has the ultimate gun, Daniela can heal others instantly and manipulate someone atoms." Adam says looking up at Veronica fighting 682.

"Wait, you healed me?" Yousef was shocked.

"Oh yeah! Uh....I guess you're welcome?"

Veronica then summoned another even larger iceberg. 682 Broke through the iceberg again. "You stupid cockroach lizard... This attack. It will surely kill you. So prepare to rot in hell for the rest of eternity you damn lizard thing!" Veronica then stomped on the ground.

"I'LL SEE YOU THERE TOO THEN ONE DAY!" 682 Said. Then a giant winter storm was made across the room and entire planet. The storm made snow, the snow gathered up towards Veronica's body and made a shield for her. The shield began to cover her body and get bigger and bigger, then eventually it formed a ice golem with her inside of it.

"One last attack. One to finish him off. Let him die cold." Veronica said with a distorted voice. The golem then stomped on the ground and generated a iceberg that went through the ceiling and froze 682 in place completely.

"The amount of power... How big is that iceberg even?" Match said. The entire room was silent as 682 was stuck in the ice. The entire planet had gone into a massive snow storm, but the finishing move made the snow disappear and the storm ended. The snow golem that Veronica was in began melting. Then soon Veronica fell off the snow golem.

"I got you!" Mars said as he catcher Veronica from falling. Veronica was completely knocked out, her eyes were closed. But she still was alive.

"She's fine. But we have to resume the mission and find out where 079 is." Daniela said.

"We're close now. All we have to do now is enter the basement and look for it. Only problem is... 939." I said as I then looked at the elevator towards the basement.

Match sighed and then he walked towards the elevator. "Let's do this then. Mars, come with us. You'll wait at the elevator with Veronica. The rest of us will go onward. Just make sure you don't die, because this is our final job." We all began to walk in the elevator. Luckily it had enough space for all of us.

"Listen up, if anything goes wrong at all. We all know what to do right? The abilities." Yousef reminded us.

"Yes, we will remember that definitely. It's our scapegoat." I said. I saw that Emily was going through a bag of sorts. Shuffling through it. "What are you getting Emily?" I asked her.

"Here you go. Radios for all of us in case we get split up." She handed us all radios.

"You could've handed them before, you know?" Mars said.