𝓖𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓰𝓪

Start from the beginning

"It's-", you were then cut off by the great Tony Stark.

"It's a stabilizing agent.", he says walking into the room with Coulson, then he murmured something to him and stuffed his hands in his pocket turning to face the people around the table.

"It means the portal won't collapse on itself like it did at SHIELD.", he said walking towards Thor, "No hard feelings point break.", he said patting Thor's arm, "You've got a mean swing."

"Well it also means that the portal can open as wide and as long as Loki wants.", you continued as you watched Tony move towards the the podium in the center, turning back to look at you with a raised eyebrow clearly impressed. 

"Right.", he says pointing at you.

"Raise the mizzenmast. Jib the topsails.", all the agents stare at him. "That man is playing galaga.", Tony said pointing to a man at the far corner, "Thought we wouldn't notice, but we did."

He then paused covering one of his eyes with his hands looking at the screens surrounding him, "How does Fury even see these things?"

"He turns.", Maria stated.

"Sounds exhausting.", he said turning to the screen on his right. "The rest of the materials, Agent Barton can get his hands on easily. But the major component they still need is a power source of high energy density."

"Right, something to kick start the cube.", you replied.

"When did u guys become experts in thermonuclear astrophysics?", Maria asked.

"Last night", Tony stated then both of them looked at you waiting for an answer.

"It was under the Red-Room's new basic education. I learnt this when I was ten.", you said leaning back in your chair folding your arms. Everyone was a little shocked and confused but you shrugged it off. 

Then Tony walks towards you holding out his hand, "Hi, I don't think we have officially met. You know who I am.", he said smirking.

You just rolled your eyes and shook his hand, "Y/n L/n"

He then turned to Maria, "The packet. Selvig's notes. The extraction paper theories. Are Elsa and I the only people who did all the reading?", he asked.

"I'd watch that mouth of yours iron ass.", you warned but on the inside you were proud you were able to shut him up. 

Tony was not amused by your nickname and just glared at you. "What? So you can give out lousy nicknames like it's free candy, but I can't.", you say acting all innocent.

"Does Loki need any particular kind of power source?", Steve intervened.

"Well, he would have to heat the cube to  120-million Kelvin only to break through the Coulomb barrier.", you said answering his question.

"Unless, Selvig has figured out how to stabilize the quantum tunneling effect.", Tony continued.

"If he could do that he could achieve heavy ion fusion at any reactor on the planet.", Bruce states finally speaking up.

"Finally someone else who speaks english." Tony said pointing to Bruce before moving towards him.

"Is that what just happened?", Steve asked.

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨, 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 ✨𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞✨𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨, 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 ✨𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞✨𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐒𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐱 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐚'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞<𝟑

𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟑𝟎𝟎𝟎

𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬💞