Princess and Hero / Animal instincts A.U.

( Warning! the following chapter is 18+ or M for mmmmmmmmmmmm. If your young, you shouldn't watch this so viewer discretion is advised but hey I won't tell if you won't ;) )

When the winter is over and the flowers and trees start blossoming again, most animals start on there mating season. Mating season is the perfect time for animals to breed and mate with there opposite sex. Mating season is the done with minks, horses, hamster, Frogs and etc. Well...

In a world where 80% percent of people can have power that range from divine power to making your head a cactus. Quirks are strange yet common in this world especially when it comes to animal quirks. Quirks that let the user transform into an animal or have the power of said animal. All though animal quirks might seem like a gift, there is a side to it that makes having a fucking nightmare for specific months of the year.

Anyway, let's stop explaining and move one to our green pair duo shall we. It was the last weak of school before Class 3-A graduate and becoming actual heroes. Some sported relationships with others while some are not.

"He Tsu! Wanna go to lunch with Iida, Todoroki me and Deku?" Uraraka asked. She walked up to Tsuyu's table and waited for her response. She put her chin on her chin and responded "Yeah sure, ribbit." Tsuyu got up from her seat and started walking with Uraraka to the cafeteria.

"Hey Tsu, you forgot your book from yesterday!" Kaminari run towards her and gave her the book. She gave him a quick thanks and smile before looking at him and all the boys in the class. Her face became stamming hot and her breath was limited. She could sense something from all of the boys in the classroom.

"Ochaco I will be right back, I-I have to do something." Tsuyu ran from the classroom then went to a part of the school where no one can see her. She hold her mouth from moaning. She pulled up her skirt to see cum running down her legs. ' Uhg, this fell horrible!' her mind thought. She put her fingers right on her pussy and started to fingur sex herself.

"Tsuyu! I saw you ran here. Are you ok-" Midoriya saw in shock to see Tsuyu cumming herself. Tsuyu ran and hid herself behind the boxes and tucked her legs in her chest. Midoriya went to where she was hiding and sat down with her. "Is that why you have been avoiding us for a week?" He asked in a soft and calm voice.

Tsuyu started to cry and hid her face on her legs. Midoriya patted her back and stroke her hair while saying sweet words to calm her down. One Tsuyu calmed down,  she explained to Midoriya about her mating season problem and the fact she need a mate to stop her problem.

Midoriya gave into his urges and kissed her in the lips. She hug midoriya and burried her face in his chest. "Tsuyu if you want. I can try to h-h-help y-you." Midoriya stuttered. Tsuyu looked at him with confusion "Why though?" She asked him. "Tsuyu I love you with all my heart, you know that. I can't just stand to see you suffer from this, it hurts me. As a hero as well as your b-b-boyfriend, I have to help."

"Izuku, but we can't do... that. Were still to young, ribbit." Tsuyu respond while blushing. Midoriya was I thought then came with an answer. "It's ok, were at the age requirement. Besides, I promise no one wil notice, m-m-my l-love." He stuttered at his words.

Tsuyu let a little giggle before felling hot all around her body ans saliva started to drip from her mouth. Midoriya noticed her instincs go wild hold her tight.  Tsuyu let out a moan then stick her tougue out of her mouth. "Izuku p-please, touch my breast I-I beg you j-just do it!" She spoke in her moans.