Amphibian Fuck / Inverted AU

This is all inspired from the Boku no Hero Academia Aus Wiki - The Inverted AU. If you want to learn more about that AU, link is here:

 https://boku-no-hero-academia-aus.fandom.com/wiki/Inverted_Au

Life in this world is hash and it all started by one man. With the dawn of quirks to the world, it was over run by chaos and destruction. One man rose up and instead used his power for peace, he ruled over japan.

Over the years, Japan was in chaos. Most wanting power to rule over japan. However, one man will rise up to power, the symbol of death and destruction and the symbol of death and destruction... All Might.

Using his immense power, he made hundreds and hundreds of villain schools for the younger generation to become more powerful villains from the last. When All Might was weaken due to the symbol of peace, All for One, He chose a successor to be the next symbol death... Midoriya.

Midoriya was listening to music while he was walking to UA, One of the Villain schools Midoriya attends to. Midoriya was... different, he had purple hair and more tired eyes that an guy who overslept because of online class.

"Hey Deku!" Midoriya turned his face to the caller without changing his expression. "What do you want, Kacchan." He asked him in a threating voice. Bakugou hair was black and was... SMILING!?

"Hey Deku, I was wondering if you want to eat with me today?" He asked in a normal voice. " How about you eat you ass instead since, you cant even use you power to it's full potential." He responded coldly to him and left him.

He walked up to his normal, run in the mill, kind and devoted cla- oh, wait nevermind. His class was a dump and was filled with torn up seats and a bitch classmates. 'when can these assholes be quiet for one day?' He thought.

While walking to his seat, Tsuyu and uraraka were fighting. Tsuyu had white hair, dragon like eyes with red puplis and a yellow sclera, almost like a albino frog. Uraraka had Yellow hair, sharp eyes and blue pupils.

"LIKE I AM THE IDIOT, SAYS ABOUT YOU, AMPHIBIAN FUCK!" Uraraka screamed at her. "Wow, such a harsh compliment but you are gullible to not understand what I am saying is true." she responded back.

"Tsu, stop fighting uraraka and Uraraka stop fighting Tsu." Once they heard Midoriya's voice, the both mediately shut it. Midoriya went to Tsuyu and pated her head saying "Thats a good frog." before going back to his seat. Tsuyu let out a blush while uraraka got jelous.

'Thank you Zuzu' She thought smiling. 'Right, my "meeting" with someone will be later this afternoon, better prepare.' She thought russing to Denki for the stuff. Midoriya thought it was weird not seeing Tsuyu go screeming frog on anybody but he did not think much of it.

Midoriya always had a soft spot for the psychopath, he just never shows it. Mostly for her tactics and easily one of the most tricky students of U.A. to be a great ally with but in acctuality, he had a natural love for her.

Once it was training time. Midoriya uses his ability All Might gave him and easily overcome any of the obstacles their instructor had for them. 'when are they actually going to make it hard for us.' the thought.