Alpha eyes/ Werewolf AU

" I am Izuku Midoriya and I am a werewolf hunter. Your probably wondering dear viewer why am I breaking the fourth wall. If you don't believe me then... I am a character from My hero academia who is the main character in this wattpad fanfic some random fan wanted to do.

...

Just forget that I broke the fourth wall. Anyway, I hunt werewolves. Werewolves became a problem through out the world for killing livestock, killing people, trying to give the middle finger to us and more stuff. I am the type of hunter to only kill the wolves that actually kill livestock and stuff. You see, I have a weird thing where I can recognize any person with ease and that includes animals and other creatures. I some how got my self to a predicament."

Midoirya was wondering through the woods with a shotgun. "Yup thats me, I heared of sighting of werewolves at that area. Speaking of me, can you make this story in my perspective?" Midoriya asked the narrator. "Yeah sure."

Midoriya's Pov.

I was on my way while looking through my notes on werewolves. All of there weaknesses, strengths and even fun fact of them. I haven't even relies it was night in the full moon. 'welp... this is fine.' I thought, trying to keep calm. I suddenly heard foot steps in the front of me 'panic'. I pop my head of the book to see three werewolves.

One had scars all over it's body. It was a deep shade of black with blue eyes. One had blond fur with golden eyes that pierced to the cold night. The final one had grey fur with with red eyes, it reminded me of the blood moon in it's color.

The grey one let out a little growl signaling the black werewolf to bite me in the arm. "haha, I am in danger." I got out my knife from, my belt and stabbed it right through the chest of the werewolf. It roared in pain and could not heal himself 'Good thing all my weapons are silver.' I thought.

The grey wolf growled again signaling the blond one to me. Right before I dealt the final blow to her, she got her claws and sliced my chest in half. I felt to the ground and I could not move. The three wanted to eat me but I heard a howl from the mountains. 

The wolves seem to be retreating, leaving me with my chest cut right open. I'm starting to black out but I saw another one but... it was green ' why does it look fermiliar' but I fainted before I could take a closer look at it.

I woke in a cabin of some sort. My cape, shirt and all of my supplies were on a table. 'Ok... wtf.' I tried getting up then felt extreme pain on my chest. "Please lay back down, ribbit." Some one said. "Ok... wait what?" I looked to my side of the bed to see a green werewolf. It had lime grren eyes and looked smaller than an average one.

"wait your a-" "Yup, I am a werewolf that speaks, ribbit." She giggled. She lay me back down to I think her bed. I had a question in mind, hope she doesn't eat me. "Why did you spare me? I thought werewolves love eating humans?" I said in a confused tone. I started to twiddle my fingers while waiting for an answer.

"I am not the type of werewolf to do that. Most werewolves don't eat humans or even livestock. Only those who have a resentment to humans do or there probably desperate. Oh by the way I'm Tsuyu Asui but you can call me Tsu " She responded. I gave a simple nod and was lost in thought. She seems to be nice, she saved me, treat me, what the worse that can happen.