Ch 6 | University

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

One week later.

| ᴊɪᴀ |

I was finally able to suppress my anger and accept the fact that my mom is married again.. but it still does makes me sad at that fact that she doesn't really care for me.. And today.. We are moving to our new 'sweet home'.. I'm driving my car.. Mom and her husband were coming in one car.. And.. my... stepbrother.. was coming in his car..

"Stepbrother.. really!" I mumbled.. I parked the car and came out.. taking the view of new house.. I was pretty good for sure.. bigger than my previous one.. I saw my mom and her husband walking in.. I sighed being completely ignored by mom.. it was twilight already.. I pulled out my suitcase from the trunk of car.. It was heavy for sure.. But it had wheels off course so it was fine.. but I had 2 more bags..

"Let me help you" said someone making me flinch.. I turned to see Jungkook coming to me.. he took bags from my hand and started walking in.. I didn't say anything and just followed him quietly.. I was taking a look at interiors of house.. It was pretty good.. "Were is my room?" I asked.. "Your room? It's upstairs.. follow me.. I will show you both your rooms.." Her husband said.. I gave a quick look to Jungkook and found him looking at me too.. I soon broke the contact and followed her husband..

"So this is your room Jia.. and this is yours Jungkook" he said.. pointing both the room which were exactly opposite to each other.. "both are of same size.. and are identical.." I nodded and without saying a word went in my room locking the door behind.. I released the breath I didn't know I was holding.. Jeon Jungkook.. Do I really have to stay under the same roof as him? It's not like I don't like it.. it's just.. awkward..

__________________________________

At the time of dinner I heard a knock on the door.. "Who is it?" I waited for the other person to speak.. "It's mom.. came downstairs.. it's time for dinner.." she said.. "I don't have appetite" I said.. though I was hungry.. I hoped for her to ask me once again and make me eat dinner like every normal parents do.. yes you can call me attention seeker.. but she didn't.. I heard footsteps leaving.. What was I expecting anyway.. all now matters for her is her loving husband.. I sighed and kept arranging my room..

| ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ |

I came downstairs for dinner and saw just two of them.. she didn't came for dinner? I frown in confusion but shrugged off my thoughts and took my seat.. I had my dinner without saying a word.. They both kept talking to each other about company.. It somehow made me angry.. how can he just completely forget mom? I walked upstairs and gave a glance to her room.. The door was locked obviously.. I hope she is fine!