"The Lenny Style" (Origins Arc)

Start from the beginning

"How could I not?" Natasha decided to buy some time, "My favorite assassin asked me out to a lunch date...how could I refuse?"

Ghost chuckled, "I don't think your boyfriend sitting across from you would appreciate that comment."

"Who says he's my boyfriend?" Natasha responded.

"Assumptions lead to my deduction, my apologies then. That leather jacket looks good on you," Ghost responded to the beautiful redhead.

Natasha smirked, "Why don't you come down here and get a closer look at it?"

Ghost chuckled once more, "Don't worry..." As if on cue, a red dot suddenly appeared on Clint's forehead, "I can see you quite fine from where I am already."

Natasha gulped slightly and flexed the hand that wasn't holding the phone slightly, trying to calm her nerves.

"So what's this about?" Natasha decided to get down to business.

From the building where Ghost had his custom black British L96a1 Sniper Rifle with its adjustable bi-pod stand, suppressor and S&B-25×25 Day Scope as well as his red dot laser targeter, he smiled as he saw her nerves.

He looked down at his watch briefly before looking back through his scope, "There's a waitress that's going to drop off an envelope for you...open it and read the contents of what's inside carefully..."

"And how do I know that this isn't a trap," Natasha asked from her position at the cafe.

Ghost smirked once more, " Nado prosto sovershit' pryzhok very ... Natal'ya ..." (You just have to take a leap of faith...Natalia...)

The Black Widow's eyes widened slightly, "Otkuda ty znayesh' eto imya?" (How do you know that name?)

Ghost replied to her earlier statement, "YA prosto khorosho osvedomlen, agent." (I'm simply well informed, agent.)

The assassin spotted the waitress coming over, "Davayte teper' pristupim k delu, ladno?" (Let's get down to some business now, shall we?)

Just as he said this, Natasha noticed a young blonde haired waitress walk up to them with a smile on her face and envelope and single rose in her hand.

The young waitress had a smile on her face as she humbly passed the envelope and rose to Natasha, "Jó napot asszonyom, ezt a csomagot ma egy fiatal úr hagyta el önnek és társának. Ő felajánlja üdvözletét." (Good day ma'am, this package was left for you and your companion earlier today by a young gentleman, he offers you his regards. )

"Biztos vagyok benne, hogy köszönöm," Natasha thanked the woman in their Hungarian language. (I'm sure he does, thank you)

Clint raised a brow at Natasha, "Well, ain't that something."

"Tell me about it," Natasha said as Clint scooted his chair around the table and  closer to his friend.

As Natasha held the phone between her ear and shoulder, she placed the rose down onto the table and opened the envelope carefully.

As she did however, her eyes narrowed and her face contorted into one of insecurity, "T-This is not possible, these are--"

"The codes, locations and specs of the Nuclear weapons laid all throughout Europe," the assassin's voice threw out.

Natasha passed the documents to Clint whom began reading through them all as well, just as surprised.

"But how?" Natasha asked as she now went through some more of the documents in the envelope to see pictures of the various scientists working on the weapons themselves, "Not even my organization could come up with this kind of Intel..."