1.17 chapter seventeen ✔️

CHAPTER SEVENTEENUNCLE PETE"you were the one holding the gun"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
UNCLE PETE
"you were the one holding the gun"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

     A few moments of silence passed through the crowd as they all let realization sink in. When it finally did, a loud chorus of cheers ripped through the air. Shivani's eyes were locked on Stiles Stilinski, mouth almost agape in shock.

It felt like the current lacrosse game was dragging on forever, at least that's what Shivani thought. And it also seemed like there was no possible way that they could win. They sucked, bad, even with both Jackson and Scott on the field. Not that Jackson was any help. Not tonight, at least. Shivani spent the entire game at the edge of the seat, waiting for disaster to strike. As Scott had told her Gerard was up to something she knew something was going to happen. And it was no good. Where the hell was Allison? She really needed to put a leash or something on the old man.

Suprisingly, the winning shot was fired by none other than Stiles freaking Stilinski,

     "Did I score? I scored!" Stiles was in as much disbelief as everyone else. But there was no stopping the undeniable amount of joy bubbling in his chest. He had scored his first ever goal this season, and it was the winning goal.

     "We won!" Coach exclaimed, wrapping some random person next to him into a hug. Turns out it was Greenberg. "Ew, Greenberg. Get off of me." He yelled, pushing the poor boy away from him. Shivani found herself running out onto the field, throwing her arms around Stiles. She hugged the boy closely against her body, overwhelming happy for him.

     "Congrats, loser, you won." The girl grinned widely. Stiles opened his mouth to reply, but before the Stilinski boy had time to cook up a sarcastically loaded response, all the lights switched off, leaving everyone exposed and unable to defend themselves in the dark night.

     Then, panick set in.

     Screams and yells clouded Shivani's hearing, and people soon started running around like crazy. A body crashed into hers, causing her to be separated from Stilinski. Instead, she was shoved to the ground. The girl groaned loudly. "Shivani, is that you." A pair of arms pulled Shivani to her feet. Scott.

     "What the hell is going on?" The girl muttered, making sure to stay close to the werewolf.

     "I don't know, I need to find my mom." As if on cue, the lights switched back on again. Scott and Shivani quickly spotted his mother, hurrying over to her. "Mom!"

     "Scott! Scott, where are you? Scott!" The woman yelled before laying eyes on her son. Relief washed over her. She quickly wrapped the boy into a hug.