1.10 chapter ten ✔️

CHAPTER TENRAVING"i run from the liars"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER TEN
RAVING
"i run from the liars"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

     Shivani absolutely couldn't stand gore, whether it was in real life or just in some movie. Watching Derek Hale literally break Erica's arms as she seized and then twists it to press blood and venom out of it was gory enough for her. When it had happened, she quickly got out of there, desperate for some fresh air. Sadly, she could not escape the screams of pain and groans in agony coming from Erica. It made her sick to her stomach. How didn't any of them complete freak out?

     Mermaid world wasn't all that bloody and gory, but werewolf and kanima world was proving to be just that. Shivani shuddered at the thought of this just being the beginning. Hopefully, catching the kanima would be quick, clean and easy ( doubtfully, but Shivani was holding on to hope ).

Scott had finally agreed to work with Derek instead of against him. But, of course, on his own terms and conditions. They were going to catch Jackson, not kill him, and they were going to do things Scott's way. Shivani was stunned by Derek when he had actually agreed to said terms. Not that she really knew him, but from the what she had seen he liked to be in charge and do things his way. The Caddel girl opted to remain cautious around him. If he switched up on them, she wouldn't be suprised. But she would be prepared.

Tonight there was going to be this big rave downtown according to the pack. Shivani wasn't exactly the party type, so she had no intentions of going. Allison, however, had other plans. She had already agreed to go with Matt for some odd reason, so she couldn't aid Scott and Stiles in whatever crazy plan they had cooked up this time. Therefore Shivani had to go with them. Gosh she hated this deal between the two. It was proving to be way more favorable to Allison than to Shivani.

The mermaid had yet to be told why exactly they were going to this rave. Didn't they have more important things to do like catching the kanima? Allison hadn't bothered explaining the plan. She had simply instructed Shivani to go. The Caddel girl made a mental note to never agree to anything again without a written up contract demanding mutual gain. This was ridiculous. Was she not even warranted a simple explanation? Apparently not.

Shivani found it amusing seeing Derek and Scott together. The three plus Isaac had gone to Scott's boss, who was a veterinarian, to ask for help. Shivani had been very confused until she realized he maybe was a little more than just an veterinarian.

"So, what are you? Some kind of witch?" Isaac had stupidly asked with a smug look on his face. Shivani chuckled at the question. Secretly she was wondering the same thing. In Deaton's case, wizard was more likely.

Dr. Deaton had simply responded with "No, I'm a veterinarian." He was very straight forward. Shivani liked that about him. That, and he had kind eyes.