Chapter 23 - Roses Of The Dead

Start from the beginning

I happily obliged when I saw the dog yapping happily. Who knew about the havoc that awaited me.

I had been so delighted that stupid me couldn't see his smirk and fell right into his trap.

I did ride Cerberus but it was when he trampled the damned souls making them scream in agony.

I held tight onto his fur trying to ignore the screams which became like an everyday sound for my ears. But that was something I didn't liked.

I didn't talk to Lucifer for three days and Lucien was very much mad at him cause he , well, he's obviously concerned. What else?!

Lucifer , yes him,apologized and it took like 2089 or some muscles in his body to word out the apologies. And to make it better he himself brought me 15 different flavours of cheesecake, that too which were his own favourite.

Anyway it worked. I forgave him but learned the lesson of not annoying Lucifer to his breaking point. He treats me like , like, you could say a younger brother who's childish and stupid? Yeah like that. I don't mind since he's fun.

But still now I would rather roam the kitchens and gardens than annoy Lucifer cause who knows what he'll do next if I annoy him. Riding Cerberus was enough warning for me.
T

hen again as long as I was in the castle Neither my boyfriend nor my 'babysitter' had any problem.

Only me , Lucifer and Lucien wore the special clothes made for royalty in hell. Otherwise the souls were greyish colours wearing the clothes they died in which turned to rags and demons in a black veil like thing.

Lucifer insisted on me wearing a collar because he found it funny that I wore one of lucien's. Another thing to help me roam here and there. And actually Lucien considered it for my safety and I did for my mental sanity. The collar always made me feel like a part of Lucien was with me.

I would play with Cerberus and his puppies. There are demon cats , birds and snakes.
O

ut of nowhere I got a sudden urge to jump on the bed and I started jumping then flopped down on it.

I don't know what else to do, I did everything I knew I was bored.

Movies , songs, dance, play, paint except annoying lucifer.

I didn't annoy Lucifer for a few days , I guess he missed it too . A little annoying won't hurt , right? 

I got up and basically hopped down the hallway like a kid to the throne where Lucifer sat looking like the almighty devil. His throne would change its aesthetic based on the people he was meeting. It was also his main bedroom one could say but would not recognise it in this state.

Lucifer only showed the beauty of his room to few, the nine apprentices and me were part of it. I had met 8 , the angel of death, the fallen one, was busy killing. Unlike Azrael who appeared moments before death, the fallen angel of death just killed people. He rarely did it and Whenever he did , it was dark and Chaotic. Like an airplane crash, bomb blast, and other things.
Mai, the angel of chaos out out the seed of chaos and destruction and the angel of death would kill the people there. Apparently Azrael never mentioned him but Lucifer said the two were always together. The only difference in them was, Azrael mostly appeared for everyone. The angel of death, he grabbed the most sinful and evil soul and kill them.  Yes , kill the soul.