On call:

Bambam:-hello y/n na.....how's your show went .....

y/n:-take a guess.....she said happily and giggle....

Bambam:- you sounds happy that's means it went good.....right....

y/n:-its went awesome oppa.....and my application in Seoul university had approved .....so I am leaving for Seoul in 1 week.... After completing admission procedure online.....

bambam:-its really good news y/n mark and Jackson oppa will get happy by hearing this....wait I will tell him quick....cut off by y/n

y/n:-No oppa don't tell them I want to surprised them....

Bambam:-he will get upset with me.....but anything for you princess.....ok I got a go .....have to work...talk to you later and tell me when you will come ......

y/n:-ok oppa....take care have a nice day...disconnect the call...

call ended

seven more days ...I will come back seoul....wait for me.....she mumble to herself.....she completely forget the mistake she done last night but she already stepping towards devil without her knowledge before devil trap her.....

At LA private airport:-

on LA private run way taehyung landed

on LA private run way taehyung landed ....there is black sport bullet proof car and other cars of bodyguards are present there to escort him to the hospital........

Jorge one of taehyung trustworthy man come forward, bow to him and said...car is ready boss shall we he said respectfully....taehyung just node and hope in the back sit of car along with jimin....

Jorge start the engine and drove them to the hospital.....ride was silent no one speak....

Jorge:-boss we are arrived ...Jorge said stopping the car in front of hospital entrance.....he come out of driver sit and open the door for taehyung 

he come out of driver sit and open the door for taehyung 

Thaehyng  come out from car  ....jimin come out from other side door.... they both make way towards hospital entrance by following Jorge and others men  from backside....