Chapter 7

next day  evening  around 5 to 6 O'Clock At hospital:-

jin phone rang he see the id it is Jorge v's trusted man. He receive the call

Jorge:-sir, Boss plane is landed at LA 's private airport we will escort him in few minutes .

jin hmm in response and cut the call

jin:-he will be here in half and hour ...he said to others.

On other side At HQ brand venue :-

y/n pov:-

Rose(y/n manager):- y/n what took you so long? Quick come and get your makeup done already....you are grand finale model of the HQ Jewelry show .....

'HQ is famous brand in America ....Serving the Denver community for 50 years, HQ is a third generation family owned and operated fine jewelry store. In this show they sign y/n for their grand final jewelry piece .....'

y/n:-sorry rose I stuck in some problem.....anyway what type of jewelry I need to ware....

Rose:-You didn't read the file I gave you 3 days before.....what gotten you this time.........

y/n roll her eyes and sit in front of makeup artist

rose again speak "y/n be serious .....Always think before you do anything if you get involved yourself in anything serious or stupid this may leave bad impact on your character and career ...."

y/n:-common tell me ....and I am always serious with my Modeling ...just something come up suddenly nothing else......

Rose:-You say so.....and you are  presenting this piece of jewelry....she said by pointing toward classic and gorgeous bracelet.....

y/n:-ok......

y/n thought: "I have to do my best today for jungFashion this show will became advantage for me...selecting as their A grade model..."

The show had begun. Inside the makeup room, y/n makeup was completed...she is wearing a red tight-fitting classy dress..... with beautiful earring which also she is presenting and heir tied in bun back away from her face with a diamond clip ...... and in her right hand makeup artist put a bracelet which she actually presenting.......... she was looking absolutely stunning and beautiful.... And that bracelet is looking beautiful in her hand....

Rose and makeup artist:- you are looking gorgeous y/n ...best of luck

y/n smile and said "thank you" before lifting her dress slightly and went towards the back stage....

As show reached its climax, y/n gracefully entered to the stage. All spotlights immediately focused on her....every one start looking for an bracelet .......y/n raised her arm, slightly push her head backward and lifted one leg opposite to her hand and bend backward little and bracelet seen to everyone in her hand ....moving and changing pose from one position to another in this process whenever y/n change pose bracelet presented in a different side showing its beauty over and over again.........

The audience stood from their seats and gave a standing ovation to y/n........After y/n final pose show come to an end. HQ's founder was extremely impressed with her performance. He reached to behind the stage and approached y/n like gentleman, he offers his hand ,helping y/n off and led her toward the runway as they bowed thankfully to the audience.

HQ's founder: - Thank you everyone and of course, thank you miss y/n for a amazing performance it was surely impressive. y/n responded with a bow.

After show was over y/n went back in makeup room change in her clothes handover jewelry to her manager to return and headed to home....by thought of this show will surely make good impression on manager of Jungfashion and it will grate help in entering in there company ." she slide down in her car and drove the car towards way of home.....after reaching her bedroom she throw herself in bed and called her brother bambam.....after some ring he received the call